The feeling you get when someone places a bounty on you :D

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarII, Dec 12, 2015.

1. DarkStarII

The bounty system is so broken. It feels like such an honour to get a bounty placed upon you, because you know that some out there was willing to spend money just because you killed them in a game... ;)

PS: Still don't see the point of the bounty system.
    • Up x 2
  2. Taggeress

As a 24/7 Max, I've never had a bounty on me while playing VS (BR85 on Connery). Made a TR that's now BR18 and have had THREE bounties on me so far, all from VS. Goes to show how salty the VS on Connery is. Never would have known my former teammates were like that.
  3. cobaltlightning

I had a bounty placed on me as VS. I don't remember the exact details, but it did involve me destroying a vehicle.
  4. Moridin6

i just want that crap off my directives summary, ive killed plenty of bountied people but not with the "approved" weapons.. get real
  5. Devilllike

The bounty system is crap it was supposed to be with certs and then they implemented it with DBC which is ****** but whatever,i had a bounty placed on me once and i just wrote who got so ******** and placed a bounty on me and everybody laughed at the guy who did it.This is such a ridiculous system
    • Up x 1
  6. Taemien

When you get a bounty placed on you, every kill past your third in a streak awards extra exp.
  7. breeje

i like to hunt down the guy with the bounty on his head
    someone payed money for the extra xp i get
    if i only could send a text to the bounty placer telling him " i killed him for you, no thanks are needed":D
  8. Azawarau

I had one and i was really happy about it

Did my best to not die while being equally annoying to the enemy
  9. Eternaloptimist

I read somewhere that DBG said they introduced it because players asked for it. Can't have been many requests from players on the EU servers though as I must have seen all of three people with bounties on their heads since it was introduced.

Personally, I think it encourages a rather vindictive mindset in people who take what is a game far too seriously. I might have stretched a point and put bounties on the deliberate team killers who I seem to see a lot at the moment, except for the idea of them having a chance to earn bonus xp.
  10. AxiomInsanity87

Pay to farm xp is what the bounty system is.

Work it out.
  11. jmdafk

lol!
  12. RedArmy

i only give bounties to people that TK me, never given one to enemy faction so far
  13. Savadrin

I routinely put bounties on my own faction, far less so for enemies.

The smile I get seeing the claimed message is worth a quarter, and it's like 7-800 exp total with payback, shrug.
    • Up x 1
  14. SQPD

You can put bounties on friendlies. The bounty system is pretty underdeveloped so far. Plus, the reward is ANOTHER NS-15M. Another NS weapon, more heavy assault stuff... The reward should be a Hunter QCX Gallows. I think crossbow fits better with Bounty Hunter than LMG. Plus, the reward is heavies only with NS-15M.
  15. Liewec123

this thread is so true, bounty is such a redundant system,
    "that person killed you, do you want to pay real money to give them an ego trip?"
    WTF? :eek:
  16. Jubikus

How i feel at first "OMG someone hates me enough to spend real money one me sweet" How i feel afterwords "wait bounties are only a quarter"
  17. ViXeN

I'll probably have 100 bounties on me within the first day. :eek: Yikes.