G28 - login server locked?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BitsAndBytes, Dec 11, 2015.

1. BitsAndBytes

Cant log in Friday night in prime time?
    Stuck at 6% loading screen and then kicked to G28 error page.
    • Up x 2
  2. Whattheheck

Everyone got locked out. Don't know why. Don't know why there was no message as to why.
  3. teakty1

we were all just on playing then just told use we had so much time tell lockout :/ then locked us out
  4. Nacasatu

It might be the double XP weekend being patched in
  5. teks

psh, bad enough they are down. Worse when I gotta waste 15 minutes figuring out if its on my end because there is zero word on it. :/
  6. BitsAndBytes

hopefully :)
  7. teakty1

the vanu dev are mad cause no one wants to be seen playing vanu any more cause there a joke to first person shooters lol this never happened when vanu had same over pop when SOE WAS FLUFFING VANU lol :/
  8. BitsAndBytes

yer - information level is like in Russia - non existing or complete ******** :p
    They could at least put it up on Twitter, not much effort there.
  9. BrutaLMutilatioN

Find Enlightenment

Oh and: https://twitter.com/planetside2
    • Up x 1
  10. PhiR

This is ******* joke. The forum website says "scheduled maintenance" but there were no announces. As usual when they do a patch they have to do a bugfix and then a hotfix for the bugfix!
  11. teakty1

ok we all just want to play :/ We give in pride aside!!! we will all go play vanu ok and fly lol I mean drive your magrider onto mountain tops and jump off the other side then jump back over when done ok it will be OP funnnnnn
  12. Irie3030

13. Someguy11

14. FlailingNinja

Can't wait till next Friday primetime when they break it with snowmen.
  15. Wolfson

sorry, but the scheduled maintenance was listed as yesterday, 12/10/2015. Today is 12/11/2015. I'm still waiting for an update on their systems, and even tweeted to DaybreakGamesHelp to see if they would respond. nothing yet.
  16. BrutaLMutilatioN

17. SarahM

Would be nice if the game launcher had a panel with server status. Even sweeter if there was a list of the next planned downtimes with reason (with automagically converted time and date), e.g.

Connery - Server is up - Next sheduled maintenance on 11.12., 6pm PST (local: 12.12., 4am GMT+X)
    Emerald - Server is down - Installing hotfix 10.12, ETA 15 min (<- would update every 5 min or so)
    Miller - Server exploded - please keep your distance to the glassy crater
    Cobalt - Server is up - Next sheduled maintenance on 11.12., 6pm PST (local: 12.12., 4am GMT+X)
    e.t.c...
  18. Lord_Mogul

And actually no maintenance downtimes during prime time.
    I understand that they are sittting in America and have work hours according to their timezone. But atleast shift the patches for european servers so that they don't run in the afternoon or evening in our timezones.
    I'm not talking about doing night shift, there is always the possibility to patch stuff unattended.
  19. Laja

I am pretty sure noone scheduled a maintenance for Friday evening. On twitter they still say "All PC servers are currently undergoing maintenance which may impact players ability to login. We'll provide updates as possible." But the servers seems to be up, the updates are not provided as promised. So - since I am new here - how frequent this kind of communication is from the company?