Faction specific CQC LMG specs and stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SW0V, Dec 4, 2015.

1. SW0V

Weapon Specifications

I've decided to put together this spreadsheet on how the three faction specific CQC LMGs stack up against one another with and without attachments:

[IMG]

Notes:
    These specs were taken from [here] with changes from LMG tuning applied from [here] and attachment modifiers taken from [here].
    The alternate numbers are color coded to correspond with the use of a forward grip, laser sight and soft point ammo

Weapon Stats

There are a couple of good resources, that I know of, to use to compare weapons:
    1. Dasanfall can provide you with a weapons average performance across all users and for all time. It also provides some standardised information about variance between users (although it is not clear, to me at least, what kind of statistical analysis has been run to provide this variance).
    2. PS2OracleofDeath provides good daily weapon stats information which allow you to see how weapon usage and performance changes over time based on a number of metrics.
    Dasanfall lacks the timeline of oracle of death and oracle of death lacks the statistical variance of dasanfall. However, using these resources together gives you a pretty good understanding of how these weapons are performing over the entire playerbase.
    Below is a quick summary of the overall stats of these weapons from Dasanfall.

[IMG]

Edit: Asterisks denote stats for users who have Auraxiumed the weapon ONLY.

For timeline stats I would encourage you to visit PS2OracleofDeath because posting 29 different graphs (many irrelevant) is annoying.

Both specs and stats are right there, clear as day for all to see.

If you're going to make a constructive argument as to some balance problems between these weapons. Please post it here. The key word here is 'constructive'.

Based on the stats and specs I would have to say that the Anchor appears to be the most powerful of the CQC LMGs (based on its highest average accuracy/HSR/KPH/KDR). It ALSO has the highest skill ceiling based on all of these metrics also having the highest variance. Based on the specs of the weapons I'm not surprised by this. Having the lowest First shot recoil multiplier and lowest stationary CoF of the three LMGs as well as a 20m 3 headshot kill range with a bullet velocity equal to the stock Orion when equipped with soft point ammo feels like it could easily be powerful in the hands of someone that tends to aim for the head and fires in short bursts.
  2. DooDooBreff

IMO the anchor is standing out because its more viable beyond CQ than the others, hence more kph
  3. \m/SLAYER\m/

now Anchor got huge first shot recoil
  4. SQPD

Better pray to LMGesus.
  5. asmodraxus

N3rf teh Orion it had 0.75 ADS
  6. Armcross

Math, not my strong trip.
  7. Pelainis117

After few months you will see how overnerfed betelgeuse and orion is. Seems like alot of people can"t see it yet. I would trade betelgeuse for any of nc or tr gun becouse this gun now is piece of big big ****.
  8. Klypto

Is there a way to see on Oracle of Death the stats of competent weapon users and their count?

auraxium or BR 100 =/= competence.
  9. SW0V

You're right that Auraxium or BR 100 does not mean someone is a competent user of the weapon. But, what defines competence? How do you measure the shotgun users competence in breaching a room? How do you measure a lasher user's suppression of a choke point? How do you measure an infiltrator pinning down enemies?

If someone is BR100, it means that they have some idea of how the game plays and what weapon to use when. If someone has 1000+ kills with a weapon. It usually means they've tested a couple of different loadouts and know roughly how the weapon handles.

If you're interested in individual players or weapon leaderboards you can visit the dasanfall website and search for a players name in the search bar on the home page or search for a weapon via the Database>Weapons drop-down menu and searching for a particular weapon. In the weapons page, there is a button for leaderboards. You can then list the leaderboard by any number of metrics including HSR, accuracy% and KDR etc You can then manually compare the top X amount of players in whatever category you deem is representative of a competent user with other weapons.
  10. SQPD

Well the Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice is not going to be Bio-Exorcising any more non VS.
    • Up x 1
  11. Mxiter

Anchor = 1000 certs = more experienced and more skilled users.

It also have lower bodyshots TTK than 143/750 weapons.