[Vehicle] Why can magriders jump onto and off of mountans. Why this should be fixd! Why has it not been?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by teakty1, Dec 3, 2015.

1. TheFlamingLemon

Guys I agree we need to nerd the statistically weakest tank's pre-combat advantage because sometimes it counters the other tanks' in-combat advantages
  2. Jubikus

[IMG]
  3. Demigan

*picks up mic
    How the hell do you explain the NC being surrounded and about to be killed by multiple different ESF's, a Liberator, the Galaxy fleeing the scene even though obviously there's still a fight going on around the Biolab and the guys carrying the wounded guy being shot at, all which can be seen in that picture?

There's a difference between spinning a story and leaving out most of the details in the picture.

I never said that the devs are all pro-VS. I just said that the picture everyone uses for proving they are all pro-NC is the least qualifiable for a pro-NC poster.

Also we've had this one for the longest time:
    [IMG]

TR Center stage but with little extra high-profile anywhere else. NC to the left with about as much profile in hte end as TR. And to the right the VS with a freaking MAX and Magrider. Then a lot of background clutter.

And we've had this one ofcourse:
    [IMG]

(note again how the NC at the bottom left are about to get their ***** kicked)
    And the current DBG all-access page again with a TR guy...

The Vanguard column has been around for ages as well, but considering the glacial way the devs of PS2 have changed those things it shouldn't be taken too much as NC propaganda and more a random choice.

The opening trailer probably has a similar reasoning. Yes it's very pro-NC. But if you look at the trailer they could easily have used the TR attacking the NC as well. And if you cut away the last part you could even have had a VS guy run that trailer with almost no change except a few aestetics!
  4. Orakel

I vote for nerf the higby Gatekeeper..
    • Up x 1
  5. Moridin6

i vote for a new splash screen, a sniper from each faction all on the same hill, unaware of each other, all 3 about to be squished by a gal
    • Up x 2
  6. SQPD

Magrider sucks. It's a weak tank but it looks cool so I guess it's justified there, just like the rest of the Vanu. Vanu weapons are gimpy pieces of **** that look cool. Honestly, the Solstice was the worst carbine I have shot in this game. Don't pick on Vanu. They're just good players stuck with the low DPS weapons. Vanu is hardmode, except for their heavies.
    • Up x 1
  7. Pelainis117

Omg how bad :((( why vanguards can use shield why prowlers can deploy... Said enough?
  8. Jake the Dog

What if I told you he's serious...
  9. Jubikus

Yeah even tho there are alot of post like this that seem so dumb they have to be troll some of them are legit and the OP is really that stupid.
    • Up x 2
  10. PasitheeVS

Well, thats not 100% correct.

1. Anchored Prowler
    2. Prowler
    3. Anchored Prowler without Gunner
    4. Battle Sunderer
    5. Prowler without gunner
    6. Vanguard
    7. Magrider
  11. Daigons

More like the following;

1. Harasser with GateKeeper
    2. Anchored Prowler
    3. Prowler
    4. Anchored Prowler without Gunner
    5. Battle Sunderer
    6. Prowler without gunner
    7. Vanguard
    8. Crushed by burning Galaxy Debris
    9. AV mines
    10. Magrider
  12. asmodraxus

You missed Lightning between 6 and 7
  13. Drag0

How? It takes forever for the glowing disco balls forever to drop from heaven after shooting them!
  14. Moz

Maggy is good where it is.

It the tank that is the hardest to use correctly, but when it is mastered its lethal!
  15. orangejedi829

[IMG]
    "Your tanks can fly."
    See? It's right in the lore.
    • Up x 1
  16. JustBoo

I see. Nice Photoshop skillz to whoever made that. :cool: (Fairly funny too.)
  17. Jake the Dog

As much as I believe the GK needs a nerf, dps isn't the reason though. While a solo mag is significantly weaker than solo'd prowler/vanguards, with a good mag pilot and a half decent gunner the tank imho becomes MUCH more lethal than the other two. Its actually fairly easy killing anchored prowlers, and its kinda funny when I see so many posts saying how its OP (or even slightly suggesting).
  18. teakty1

I like u lol
  19. teakty1

your not to smart hu please keep your post to your self
  20. teakty1

u play vanu on connery u are a CHEAP CHEAT team of **** :/ u are a ****n joke