25 days of Xmas sales (per day)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RedArmy, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Goretzu

Indeed, but it is a MUCH brighter yellow than the Xmas sale one:

Basically THIS vs THIS.
  2. Bush82

You are given the option to buy the anniversary bundle if you go to the directives page. Has anyone tried it yet? im going to when the servers are back up.
  3. MorganM

They never once said they were exclusive. Sorry you thought they were but they weren't. Very few things in this game were every advertised as exclusive.
  4. Jake the Dog

We tankers dont get nice things, which is partially why I'm not logging in as much...

although we technically get things... just cosmetic or broken things... and infantry gets a thousand new ways to kill tanks every month...
  5. AxiomInsanity87

Bought my solid black camo

*Sticks 2 fingers up at f2p grind directive*

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
  6. Pelojian

you forgot the best part, it's faction specific. NC and VS still have to grind for it.

I can understand their frustration buying into and grinding it out. but they did get black camo for a good amount of time and if you didn't buy the new camo on the day then you won't have it unless they offer it again.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

That's just tough hehe.
  8. Savadrin

Seriously.
  9. eldarfalcongravtank

i for one cannot wait! i'll probably get all the camos:) FINALLY they are giving us green/dark green/olive drab-ish camo! been waiting for this for so long now...

haters you can hate and stay a default-camo peasant ingame. but i'd like to support da devs. so STEP ASIDE, THESE DOLLA BILLS NEED TO REACH DEM DEEBEEGEE HANDZS!!!!!!!
  10. Moridin6

i prefer the bling bling but yeah
  11. JobiWan

What I don't understand is that today you can buy the Daybreak decal for 99DBC, but I already have it somehow. Not sure why I have it, did they give it free for something? I didn't buy it.
  12. PasitheeVS

No, Black is the VS tertiary color.
  13. Pelojian

When DBG released their new logo we all got the decal, I'm thinking ether you only got it if you had an account at the time or it's free for every account and someone at DBG had a brainfart.
  14. Imperial Sect

Is this really the only stuff going on sale this year? Pretty pathetic honestly.
  15. AngryPlayer

Yo what? These camos are only purchasable on that one day? o_O

And here I was hoping Daybreak wouldn't be as daft as SOE... Whooops
  16. Ximaster

Please,explain me,those items are for free???? Or u need to build it with DBC???? And the DBC that DBG announces are free too???? Im confused.
  17. PasitheeVS

Last night I had a Nightmare.

In this Nightmare I was a NC MAX, had the Pink Camo and farmed Vanus without being noticed by them...
  18. Jubikus

Really i think pink would go more unnoticed in a group of TR. Personally the Pink camo is the one thing im excited for.
    NC player1- someone needs to take out that ***** sniper
    NC player2- where?
    NC player1- the ***** pink one on the hill to the south east
    NC player2-ok ill get him
    Me-*just sniping away*
    *gets obliterated by a light assault*
    NC player2-take that you pink ******
    Me- Its light red.
    *End*
  19. SgtBurgerkingst

Why can not you at least for 1 day, the Heat R in shop offer ... for 50-60 euros I do not care. Would just about every buy ...
    >. <Been unfair if the system simply shut down without notice Recruit ... you never got the chance to get up.
  20. WV2MJR

Has anyone tried buying the 1st or 2nd Anniversary bundle from the directives page? Was wondering if you can buy it early.