[NevR] Nevermore Recruiting - NC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Dirge, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Marksman_5147

"Code of Conduct- No hate speech"

Wow we follow that one amazing.
  2. Dirge

Bump. Marksman, you better clean your act up if you want even the slightest chance of joining.
    • Up x 1
  3. Marksman_5147

Kekmao 1v1 Drop Pod me
  4. Dirge

5. Cuddlemuffin22

I don't want to join but I would like to take part of your ops. I have a friend in you outfit already so I made a vs soldier instead as competition and I joined [VOID]. I did have an nc alt genudine but deleted it for the name OGClementine for my vs alt. What I am saying is add me at Deathroach22: PSN
    • Up x 2
  6. Batchelo

Hello, I'm looking to get back into the game. But its no fun without a team to work with so I thought I'd apply to this one. I've been a player since the beta. I played with a outfit called Deathfirm that later turned into Zulu Company but it looks like they're not around anymore. I believe I played with your group before, I defiantly remeber playing with CheesyQ.

Anyway, here's my stats. I know I don't have a 2.0 KD but I focus on objectives more than kills. I mostly play as Infiltrator and Light Assault because the play style of both classes. More sneaky than powerful, going where the enemy doesn't expect you. Well, just let me know what you guys think. My PSN is Batchelo.
    • Up x 2
  7. Dirge

You would be more than welcome to play with us.
    • Up x 1
  8. Cheezy Q

Batch is a cool guy. Also a good pilot. :)
  9. Cheezy Q

NevR well-represented again. Most kills per player and Conro with the ridonkulous 9 K/D as SMG infiltrator. :)

I spent a lot of time breaking concrete with the Jackhammer. :)

http://ps2alerts.com/alert/15873
  10. Dirge

Represent!
  11. Cheezy Q

Threw this together. My editing skills suck, I know. But I wanted some music with my vid, so tried it for the first time in this and the TK video. I'm learning that you probably want to put the music in first and add the clips later. Oh well.

Basically this is just me getting myself into stupid situations and trying to fight my way out. You know...pretty much what I try to do all the time. These are some of the non-fails.

• Up x 1
  12. Birch_Higgins

Been playing for a few months and I'm really digging the game. Been gaming since the Atari 2600 so that makes me....old. Anyway, looking to join an outfit. I primarily play engineer as I dig the flexibility.
    PSN handle is busyjones
    Holler.
  13. WALDORmmartinez

14. Dirge

Just want to announce that, what with the upcoming merge, we will be playing mainly on VS.

Both of you, send me a friend request on PSN and feel free to squad up whenever you want.
  15. Birch_Higgins

16. TheRealNattyIcePS4

Nah itts just with the merge nc and tr will have a large pop advantage over vs