Joint Special Operations Command - (JSOC)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by xXGyverXx, Jul 6, 2015.

1. xXGyverXx

[IMG]
    ALCON,

JSOC is a newly forming outfit based on training new and returning intermediate NC fighters in Planetside 2 tactics.

The Outfit Requirements:
    Microphone
    16+ Years of Age (Some exceptions will be made based on maturity level)

JSOC Expectations:
    Maturity
    Obey outfit chain of command. Obey squad leader directions.
    Listen to orders and except the outfit rank granted.
    Provide fact supported ideas to your squad leaders and teammates.
    Join outfit created squads.
    Create outfit squads if none are present.
    Turn over command of outfit squads to outfit superiors (upon request).
    Observe com educate. this means no profanity, no yelling, or down talking ideas. Etiquette also means proper phonetic speech and accurate target identification.

What You Can Expect:
    Outfit ranks based on merit and good game play.
    Leadership that will lead by example.
    Plenty of kills and lots of points!
    Leaders that will take the time to answer your questions and train you to be a great NC warrior!

Interested?
    If you are interested be reminded this is a game and we as a mature outfit do this purely for fun. If you cannot play this game and have a good time please do not apply.

To apply please join our conversation at www.ncjsoc.com
    (The site is still under construction as this outfit is newly formed)

Concluded:
    As the leader of this outfit I bring 11 years of Planetside experience to the NC and want to begin passing good information to those who want it!

Hope to see you in the fight!

Gyver - Joint Special Operations Command

Freedom or Death - New Conglomerate

**BR**
  2. xXGyverXx

Update

The outfit has 30 members and growing nicely. Our first promotion took place this week! Feel free to contact me with questions.
    With the anticipated release of in game outfit availability, we are recruiting once again!

Join us :)
  3. CarrydaWiz

Hello! Which server? I couldn't see it on your post. Im interested if you guys are on Ceres. :p man..get ready for a strong accent though lol

Edit: oh nvm.. Just saw its genudine. Going back to cry in a corner :D wish you guys luck!
  4. VSBleron

Fun people to run with
  5. xXGyverXx

**update**

JSOC is happy to announce that we are fast approaching 50 members and still recruiting.

If you meet the criteria above come and see what we are about!

Happy hunting.
  6. Buddyj5

Amazing group to run with. Stood guard with Tank and Dan at Dahaka Over my sundie that we where protecting from air and 2 others (forgot your names). Those others protected the Sundie till they died then we lost the fight. But shows we work well together and will stay in contact with each other. It's better if you keep the skies clear and the ground clear you can keep a sundie alive for a long time.
  7. xXGyverXx

JSOC is active and still recruiting!
  8. towel5566

9. xXGyverXx

Any news NC looking for an active and mature outfit. Please consider joining JSOC!
  10. Marksman_5147

So, JSOC is a pretty bad gank squad at this point, all your "pilots" do is spam lock one and try to use garbage excuses.

Awhile ago, your member tried to tell Bedcat how to fly and challenged him to a 3v3, me and Douchey were going to participate, for me both for the fun, and to get some revenge.

You guys keep dodging now, if your a serious Outfit you gonna hold hard to your words or keep dodging?
  11. AxiomInsanity87

If you didn't behave like a cretin and do stuff like this then people might think you worth their time.

Just saying. Trolling a recruitment thread is wigswitter low.
  12. Marksman_5147

Does it look like a troll?

Bump, waiting for my 3v3. Were all rusty and Bed_Cat hasn't played in a month so come kill us.
  13. AxiomInsanity87

It did yeah lol.
  14. xXGyverXx

A. I am not dodging anyone. I contacted bed cat and neither of us could get pilots on at the same time. B. Your name never came up in that conversation so stop acting like anyone cares about you and or your thoughts. Now as I don't religiously watch tthis forum, I really don't care much of what you have to say. Not sure what excuses you are referring as we make none. We use A2A and happily watch you complain regularly.
  15. wtfomgbbqftw

Marksman, you know everyone respects your skill as a player, and yes we use gank squads too. Its called superior in numbers, when you start adding military style organization and tactics into the mix you get America. JSOC runs a great organization, and we love fighting along side these guys. They are on point and growing.
  16. Marksman_5147

Lol that's the biggest damn excuse, me Douchey and BedCat have all been waiting, we literally brought this up to BedCat 1-2 days ago and he said you never even contacted him since. You guys kept dodging, then decided on sometime on a Saturday, which you told us the date/time, and never showed up or messaged us. Bedcat messaged you since and no reply.

That's dodging buddy. Like, the definition of dying, "never could get pilots on at the same time" when for a week we waited for you guys who kept switching the times. First it was supposed to be around 7 that day, then the next day, then it was the next week.
    That's dodging, use whatever poor excuse you want but all it takes is a simple conversation to set up a time. Easy to do

That's why JSHT is free easy kills at any base they go to.

How about tonight at 10?
    Or Saturday you pick your time.
  17. VSBleron

I don't really know why you need to go and start harassing them just because there not doing what you want. Also I'm pretty sure they lives that they can't be on every single moment your on so have some patients.
  18. Marksman_5147

I have had plenty of patients.

Bump
  19. VSBleron

How long has this been going on?
  20. Marksman_5147

I wanna say a month
    Talked to Bedcat again today told him what you said Mr.JSOC says everything is a lie and you never even tried to work out a time with him, typical.