Don't Miss PlanetSide2's Cyber Monday Promotions!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

Being a member has its perks, and those perks are about to get even better during PlanetSide 2's Cyber Monday promotions!

First things first – Are you a member who needs to add on some more membership time? Are you finally ready to become a member? On Cyber Monday only, you can get 3 Months of All Access membership (PC-only) for only $29.99*.

Once you’ve got your shiny new membership all finalized, hop into game and discover the second deal – your normal 10% off unlimited marketplace purchases has been raised to 25% off most items from 12:01AM PST through 11:59PM PST on Monday, November 30th! Some exclusions to apply, but with those purchases, you’ll still get your regular 10% off discount. This 25% off deal is for members only on Cyber Monday, so if you’re not a member yet, become one today and take advantage of this bonus before it ends!

And if that’s not enough, EVERYTHING IN THE DEPOT WILL BE 20% OFF! Yes, that means even non-members can snag great deals on Cyber Monday! And if you ARE a member, you’ll get BOTH discounts. So hurry in to the Depot NOW!

*Membership is recurring. After your initial three months of membership, your membership will continue to bill at the normal rate of $38.97.
  2. Afeltman

You should probably add in your ad all players get 20% off too, because I almost exploded.
  3. Liewec123

time to start writing a list of every cosmetic i want so i don't miss it!
    cheaper membership and 45% off everything is a pretty awesome deal,
    i might even buy some resource boosters because i think double resource boosters would make for a massively fun night. :D
  4. Pelojian

I dunno about anyone else but at the moment things are not 45% off for members. i'm getting a 28% discount on the unlock confirmation screen and the prices don't match up to saving 45%.

i have checked different item types and they all show 28% discount, not 45%.
    • Up x 2
  5. SaltyArtra

Yeah I'm not seeing the proper sale discount either. Guess I'll have to hold off spending this cash until it gets sorted out.
  6. BellyLintFarmer

The discounts are definitely not working. Everything in the depot shows the 20% discount for everyone, but members are currently only receiving the usual 10% stacked multiplicatively, giving the 28% discount we're seeing. If they're meant to not be stacked additively, we should be seeing a 40% discount on most items in the depot.
  7. Nukularo

i can confirm this - plz fix the memberdiscount
    • Up x 1
  8. PinkHurtsMyEyes

According to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3utrl3/cyber_monday/ look for RadarX's reply a little down in the thread. Everything is as intended. Apparently they have been a little sloppy in the announcement text. But basically: Non members get 20% on items on sale. Member discounts are upped from 10% to 25% on everything EXCEPT whats on sale at 20% for those items 10% is added to a total of 30%...

So depending on how you see it being a member will give you an 10-15% extra discount for cyber monday (10% better than non members and 15% better than your regular members disount. Thats it.

I don't think thats entirely clear in the announcement and further more - just give us good discounts... 25% on cash wasn't particularily good compared to others, 20% discount on cyber monday?! What happened to 50% sales? This all feels like baiting - and we have no idea about the prices for x-mas sale: Last year it was really good with items sold at 97SC including weapons! I burned 10k SC last year. So I have no idea what to do? Should I buy ANYTHING now or can I expect the x-mas sale to be good like last year?

And then there is the issue of EU players not having any decent way of buying membership. I don't want to leave my credit card info in the shop (I am really not supposed to) and I can't think of ANY reason for not allowing me to use PayPal or Station Cash to buy membership (External websites is not allowed according to Daybreak)...
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.