[BUG] New Cloak Bug?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Metalspine, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Metalspine

I'm wanting to know if anyone else is experiencing this since last patch, but I am finding that cloak is switching on automatically when it is on low charge and I'm shooting.

I found something similar on the bug tracker, but it seems to only effect me when low on charge. It's extremely frustrating because I am continually dying because I am trying to shoot as I leave cloak only for it to switch back on randomly. It's game-breaking for me and I find myself just logging out in frustration.
  2. Klondor

i think i've experienced this, i thought i was just brough on by the click-to-uncloak/fire feature they added without telling us.
  3. Metalspine

Hey guys, just wanted to provide an update on this.
    It is in fact not a bug, but changes that DBG made to the userconfig.ini without telling anyone.
    Set DecloakOnFire=0 to prevent clicking to decloak.
    Set AbilityQueueSeconds=0 to prevent the random cloaking on/off (its got something to do with using the ability command too fast).

These can be found under 'general'. Hope this helps some people.
    • Up x 1
  4. breeje

yes this is one solution but how about DBG actually fixing it ?
    it's a good solution for snipers, only i am a smg infil and i benefit from the shoot to uncloak

this is a fast upgrade made by DBG to make the infil community happy
    the thing is they did only half there job and don't really care about us infils
    if they could have there way they kicked out all infils cause to many people hate to get one shot killed
    or be owned as a heavy by a good smg infil sticking there smg in there face
    i am not even starting to talk about stalker

we are a small community shrinking every day but that dos not mean we have to take there ****y upgrades