Give vanu a automatic pistol

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by borgqueenx, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Eternaloptimist

Agreed - go hunter and run an SMG if you want dakka- problem solved!
  2. Biddion

To the OP: Are you aiming with your sights or hipfiring? Open with ADS for you head shot and follow up with successive hits to the body.

My favorite TR weapon is the TX2, which is semiauto. Don't think the T! Repeater or the T4 AMP are boss. The T4 is limited to only 10 or so meters in its full auto mode.
  3. Klondor

Nice meme 10/10
  4. Goldmonk

I kinda like the AMP. Nothing says love like de-cloaking and giving dat VS booty a lead *******
  5. Krinsee

Lets face it, TR get a pocket SMG while we get burst variations. Spiker Charge mechanic is a joke AND does less damage per clip than using it in 2 round burst mode.
  6. Ximaster

Im right with the Spiker,why u dont improve with the game offers???? Spiker is a good gun,Manticore...ay mamita!!! and the Cerberus is like the Rebel,one guy at this forum said me (or was CuteBeaver,dunno remember) that with Cerberus,like Rebel,u must go for headshots. Really,the VS sidearms are like NC sidearms,with the difference of the MagScatter. Time give u experience and excel to improve with the gun u picked. Actually im improving with the Spiker and is not a bad gun,however if u are not right with the Vanu sidearms,u can always go with the NS ones or change to TR for pick the AMP or Repeater.

Vanu are the coolest faction on terms of aspect. I like the looks that Vanu offers. And remember:

[IMG]
  7. SupaFlea

Prob is then weapon that lets you be good with due to your bad aiming becomes insane with a regular person or veteran, average players use infil the way its supposed to be or rather the way its turned in to, an Ambush class, you getting a pistol to cater for your bad aim is as bad as me asking for a sniper rifle that 1 shots to body cause i cant hit the head all the time. Bridging the skill gap with gadget and tech is COD's area, spending time and improving yourself has been apart of Planetside from day one 12 years ago.

Heck i would love it if i could actually be the Close Quarters Sniper I always am in games, advancing with my squad because im great at alpha damage and could normally land a head shot on a someone 60% of the time in close combat but with HA's hitting their panic buttons as soon as they see a dust cloud, they can survive a point blank head shot even from my Rams .50. Being fast n accurate is outdone by fear and gadget.
    • Up x 1
  8. Diggsano

I would like to see the spiker buffed as beeing nearly a Repeater....
  9. Xybranus

The Spiker, when compared to the Repeater and the Desperado, is an absolute joke.

It was brilliant when it had the charge up lead to the six-round burst, which within eight meters was an 'instant' kill. It really, really fit a nice niche there, at the cost of it's normal burst fire lacking horribly.

However, when they 'fixed' the weapon, and gave it the completely useless secondary fire mode that charges into a single shot, they kept the burst delay from it's original design... something the Desperado and Repeater do not have. Assuming a perfect setup, in which a Desperado or Repeater user and a Spiker user fire at the EXACT same time, and manage to not over-sample the weapon, the Spiker will lose every single time, and, in case of the Repeater (the TR's DEFAULT pistol), the time to kill is nearly double. It's obscene.

But yet, we're VS. We're overpowered, somehow...
    • Up x 1
  10. Alekit

Vanu is the technological advanced faction and it has no full auto pistol ? what ? this is absurd, when im playing vanu stalker with spiker i feel like im fighting a modern war with ww2 weapons, its much harder to get kills as vanu stalker just because they have no silent pistols capable of killing fast. I have tested the TR T4 AMP and its much easier, yes please give vanu a full auto pistol im waiting for years!