Ridiculous deaths...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarII, Nov 21, 2015.

1. DarkStarII

I was killed by an EMP grenade...
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

I was killed by a detect bolt once. It was highly traumatic.
    • Up x 6
  3. DarkStarII

I've killed someone wih a detect bolt before, although I think it was a friendly. I didn't expect it to kill em.
  4. Moridin6

my fav is when a piece of wreckage falls from the sky onto someone(usually me)
  5. DarkStarII

It's great when it's you own wreckage. ;)
  6. JobiWan

I was repairing a squad sundy, and someone other than the owner jumped in the driver's seat, causing it to do that weird 180 flip round thing, and yeah, it squished me.

I've also killed several Vanguards with my crossbow, and once I killed a Liberator with my Archer.
  7. ZDarkShadowsZ

I think they only do around 100 or so damage. I'm not sure if dying to them can be considered the ultimate troll weapon, or being just plain unlucky. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  8. KirthGersen

I have killed some MBTs just by crashing my scythe onto them (ofc w/o me inside; I jump out and drift to C4 next tank).
  9. Jbn0s0rus

killed a full allied sunderer with a liberator wrekage. I wasn't so proud after that.
    • Up x 3
  10. Pikachu

Flying a reaver, get hit by titan AP.

Lightning to the left of my vanguard. He gets hit by a rocket and explodes. The wreckage flies all in a single direction like hit by a train into my tank, destroying it.
  11. AeroS

not really my "ridiculous death" but my "best" kill was with a flash-bang.
    never thought these things even do dmg
  12. Plastikfrosch

i jumped out of my valk as a stalker and landed on a not plane surface and got shot away a few hundred meters and landed within a group of enemys. i was cloaked, didnt move and they didnt recognise me, when all of a sudden my abbandoned valkyrie fell from the sky and crushed me to death (and only me not one of those enemys around me).
    • Up x 3
  13. customer548

A 1vs1 on Indar. Killed a guy while he was stacking his AV mines right under my sundy. While looking at his AV mines, i thought that the cleverest idea would be to move my sundy. Then i realized why the other guy didn't respawn asap. He was contemplating my own stupidity.
    (I tried to forget about this during monthes, but i still have nightmares at night)

I killed an ESF pilot who was in his cockpit, with a Flash. The ESF didn't have any damage.
  14. Keidranex

Was flying a lib practicing manoeuvres, ESF with lock-ons kept out-ranging me. Bailed and jetpacked safely onto a roof of a builing, five seconds later my lib's debris falls directly on top of me, killing me instantly and leaving me in a speechless hysterical state.
  15. Danath

Flash race before they tweaked the control and physics of those things. The quad just backflipped while driving straight on a road.
    Something like this
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. JobiWan

Actually I remember I got five kills from a tank mine the other night. Probably miles away so no idea what actually happened but I got two kills from a Sunderer and three kills from a Liberator, so I'm guessing it was some kind of wreckage thing, maybe the lib was getting ammo from the sundy or something.
  17. Imperial Sect

I was in a prowler this morning in an open field not even near anyone, when suddenly out of nowhere I was tked by debris from a sunderer
  18. kesuga7

I was light assault on top of those towers with flags on each side

All the way on the top and I somehow managed to get teamkilled by a friendly galaxy fleeing over jeagers fist while trying to place my squad beacon

I also killed someone with a drop pod once and a flash bang somehow
  19. Benton582

I am in a lighting, when all of a sudden, a sundee falls right on top of me, and my screen shakes like a vibrator, and then I exploded. And I was at Crown.
  20. Goldmonk

Shot a dude off his flash with a rocket launcher. The flash came alive and put it's tire right into my nuts. It was quite humiliating.
    • Up x 2