The Game is Dying!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by prodavit, Nov 18, 2015.

1. customer548

" Larger zergs would make the game way more fun to play and way more attractive than it is ATM !!!!! " :confused:
  2. DeadlyPeanutt

lol true that
    DBG is probably piggybacking PS2 with a few other games on it's servers, so it doesn't have to merge any servers. DBG makes a couple of bucks with 'get revenge' rage hits, practices benign neglect and keeps one more game on it's list.
  3. prodavit

what the hell are you talking about and how does this related to anything on here?
  4. K2k4

In a hypothetical situation a new player comes to the forums to learn something. Sees all the nerf threads and the game is dead thread, uninstalls, and never plays through koltyr even.
  5. prodavit

I dont think noobs come on here alot, you have to have some love for the game to be on here.
  6. DeadlyPeanutt

or he installs PS2, spends a few hours getting murdered by experienced players on newbie map, gets outnumbered by 40% in every base he spawns into, tank spammed, lib spammed, headshot at a vehicle terminal, HA spammed, grenade spammed... then stops by the forum to write a rant and uninstalls the game

:)

(facepalm... threads are not the problem... the problems need to be fixed and aren't, which CAUSE the threads)
  7. Jacques Cayton II

Underlined 400 people play on each server on ps4 I don't need to here your problems
  8. prodavit

then dont post anything then. you dont even need to read this post. No one is forcing you.
  9. n0pax

This has been mentioned/confirmed for a long time now. DBG hosts H1Z1 servers on the PS2 servers in order to reduce costs which has empowered the game to survive through 2015.
  10. Coldmeister

I really hope it's not dying. I think maybe a lot of people are just playing Fallout 4 these days. I could be wrong, but who knows? Population in these kinds of games ebbs and flows. To be honest I haven't noticed a significant dip really on Emerald, maybe a little but there's still big battles and the game is still fun (except for cheaters) If they address cheating better I think people would return. I believe that's the main source of frustration in this game which would cause people to quit playing, and certainly cause them to not put money in. Not sure if splitting from SOE was a good idea Daybreak if the company isn't able to support it's best games... if PS2 shuts down next year I hope some people in upper management lose their jobs because most likely it was their bad call to split from SOE if that's what ultimately kills it.