[Suggestion] Harasser's Nanite Cost

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 000AmidimA000, Nov 5, 2015.

1. 000AmidimA000

Since Harassers have become better than lightnings, it would be good to make them cost 400 nanites each so that players can't spam pull them anymore.
  2. HadesR

TBH IMO they should revisit all the Prices ...

Sundies are also way to cheap considering they can be more tanky than actual tanks
    • Up x 3
  3. Rimaxan

No, they just need to make the weapons not be so strong is all. They should be carrying AI class weapons, not weapons capable of matching the Lightning's guns.
    • Up x 3
  4. PostalDude

400 nanites for a vehicle that flips more often than you breathe ? No.

The lightning needs a rework, the harasser is fine.
  5. 000AmidimA000

TR guys to the harasser's defense... who would have ever guessed. What a shocker... I mean... that... is just such a twist that nobody could have seen coming.
  6. 000AmidimA000

If you can drive at all decently, the harasser doesn't flip. It should be worth way more in terms of nanites
  7. Keidranex

Tell that to the tiny pebble in the road that'll flip you for driving over it.

As to the rest, harasser as a vehicle is fine. A couple of weapons on it need tweaking in my opinion, but other than that, the lightning should get a small buff rather than the harasser getting a nerf. I recommend tank mines, lock-ons, or if you're really desperate: C4 traps.
  8. TheBF3Veteran

NC person comming to defend the harasser in that case

No matter how good you are in harassers that thing will still flip from the most random of items on the road.

In terms of harassers vs lightnings, a lightning driver who knows what hes doing will still outperform a harasser after all when im in a harasser i only need 3 ap/heat shells to blow up my harasser whereas i need to hit the rear of a lightning like 5 times to kill it with a mjilnor meaning i will lose the advantage in a fight the second a lightning driver looks around him.
    i think the high nanite cost of the lightning is to blame not the low(er) nanite cost of a harasser, and therefor the lightning would probably be better costing somewhere around 250 or 300 nanites instead of its current 350
    • Up x 2
  9. Kanil

I'm not really sure the Harasser is better than the Lightning. It's got less armor, less DPS (I think?) and takes more people to use...
  10. RedArmy

they may be cheap - but also keep it takes 2 people to operate them, not just one
    this is also only phase two of the incomplete resource system revamp, im sure they will be changing some of the costs of the vehicles, aircraft, maxes and deployables, howerver i doubt the Harasser will ever be more expensive than the lightning
  11. Jake the Dog

I've flipped main battle tanks on level ground at 450 nanites a pop so, no sympathy from me.
  12. Moridin6

what you dont like my glowing harasser flying by 45 seconds after you saw me die? lol
  13. Scr1nRusher

A rage post.

Cmon now forumside.
  14. RedArmy

hes just upset cuz hes done getting yelled at over the GK nerf posts so now hes attacking the vehicles themselves
    • Up x 3
  15. LodeTria

The lightning is the one with the issues not harassers.
    Lower the lightnings cost to 200.
  16. Scr1nRusher

The hate is evolving.
    • Up x 2
  17. Imp C Bravo

Well, you all got to admit, Harassers are extremely durable when you factor both health and mobility (dodging fire!) into it and have very high DPS as well as the ability to get into a position to maximize that DPS that outshines every other ground vehicle in the game AND a relatively small hitbox. PLUS you can rep them mid combat while on the move. "Harasser" seems to be the wrong word. "Tanky Assassinator" fits better :confused:
  18. 000AmidimA000

You're right, let me evolve my hate some more by spreading it to you. You are single handedly the worst forumsider in the history of furmside. Your input is unconstructive, and utterly worthless. You attack the post instead of the substance. I can't tell what you spew more of, salty tears or bull ****. If you wish to be so critical of forumside... why don't you go do it dangling from a noose tied up high in the rafters of your incalculably lofty ego.
  19. 000AmidimA000

For ****'s sake forumside. I make a buff the lightning post, and everybody there says that the harasser needs to get nerfed some instead of buffing the lightning. I make a nef the harasser post, and all of you say it's not the lightning's fault and it needs to get buffed some. This place is so utterly fickle. If all of you are going to speak poorly of this post and my nerf the gatekeeper posts, then at least let it be said that I'm consistent... a trait found lacking in this hell hole of a forum.
  20. Bindlestiff

Are you sure the same audience is responding to these?
    • Up x 1