An eye for an eye..A nerf for a nerf

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Flag

"Our ****" was never ever on the level of the current GK.

Just sayin'..
    • Up x 1
  2. MikeyGeeMan

We need compensation. Any cof would require faster rof. The bigger the cof the bigger the rof.
  3. Scr1nRusher

This thread is basically sounding like a Revengeful ex GF that wants to destroy your life because you broke up with her.
    • Up x 4
  4. RedArmy

he doesnt even have the BG so i dunno why he bothers....
    he doesnt seem to notice it was buffed as well as nerfed
    -
    the GK is equivalent to the pre nerf laser accurate, laser.... Saron
    it WILL get nerfed at some point - so stop whining about it and wait til they nerf it down to the level of the fractures. Let us enjoy something while we have it atleast.
    i still pref the Vulcan over the GK anyway....
  5. Flag

No it absolutely isn't.

Saron, if you limit the selection of data to post-release had at most 250 m/s on top of a 0.25 sec delay before firing.

How does that "equate" to 500 m/s with no delay whatsoever?
    • Up x 1
  6. Takara

Disagree.....the PPA was really good. Honestly it was too easy to use. What it got turned into is a damn shame. It needed tweaking...not an overhaul.

ZoE was that good...again it needed tweaking. But what it got turned into is also bad.

GK is really good....just as good as the original of the top to items listed in my post. But it does not deserve what those items got.

What does it deserve? A longer reload time OR a velocity drop. It's a secondary that is as powerful as the primary on the tank with arguably the best primary already.

I'm not a hypocrite, it's not the nature of the beast...and this isn't a club. Your knowledge of the world is not very large if that is what you really think. There is actually quite a few people on this forum who I think have quite a bit of integrity. You are not one of them...and neither are some of the people who are arguing for the GK's nerf.

But you admit to having no integrity so why should anyone so much as listen to one word you have to say?

Is that all I got? No...but I don't really care as much as you do. This is just a game...and this was a discussion...not who has the biggest wiener contest that you seem to think it is. You admitted to not actually believing the things you are saying and are seem quite proud of that. I know this is just the internet but have a little self respect man at least stand by what comes out of your mouth/fingers.

Anyway, congrats on being THAT guy. We all know that ONE guy. The one that doesn't even know he is that guy. Good luck to you sir ya need it.
  7. Jubikus

Tho the gatekeeper is over twice as effective at AA as its counterparts and a huge gap on charts were talking the difference of having a KPU of .08 and .11 and then the gatekeeper at .24 they all suck the difference at least from my experience is with the gatekeeper i simply hit a guy once or tiwce before he crashes so i get the credit. As for AI it hardly excells here either as its average is below both its counterparts at a 4.24kpu compared to the enforcers 4.36 and the sarons 4.46. and then for AV its fine.

The part about the gatekeeper is that its just as effective but from the next base over which is infuriating to try and deal with but ive been on the *** end of ravens Vortex and lancers for years so i hardly have any sympathy if anything i would have ratehr got a medium long range weapon for my tank like the saron enforcer instead of a long/render disntace weapon and then had a decent option for long range on infantry because i dont have any..........
  8. RedArmy

well again - the GK was made to be part of the Lockdown prowler
    the fact that this thing comes on the harasser is the main problem - that version of the weapon should be dropped to 350m/s
    id like to the the prowler only have the 500m/s when its locked down only
  9. Flag

I actually only considered AV weapons when I made the comment (ai farming is boring as ****). Probably should have mentioned that.

If that was true (which it isn't) then the GK should have trash tier damage output since you get so much from the main guns.

Also, have you forgotten (or never known) what happened to the game when the Prowler had 400 m/s on AP with anchor? I remember, and it's for a damn good reason it was nerfed to 325 m/s. So forget it, learn to aim and lead like the rest of us.
    • Up x 1
  10. Scr1nRusher

So who cheated on who with X?

This time on "Days of our nerfs"
    • Up x 1
  11. Bindlestiff

I am really not understanding this viewpoint. If something is severely unbalanced then yes, after a tweak there may need to be areas that need further adjustment as a result. But to say you must have it, you need it - no. Nothing that gets rebalanced needs compensation.

What was the compensation for Phoenix having 1 hit kill removed? Extra range? Noticeably faster projectiles? No.

What was the compensation for ZOE being ground into the floor? Removed Christmas tree effect? Noticeably improved damage output? No.

You are entitled to your view and we're not going to see eye to eye, but man, you are coming from a very difficult place to picture.
  12. Scorpion97

by all aspects,i meant AI and AA only,pardon me,english isn't my mother tongue

l2r,I'm not complaining about its AV capabilities,i'm complaining about how it overperforms against infantry and air unlike the saron and enforcer (AI and AA capabilities) and the idea that it can hit targets from extremely long ranges,something that neither the saron or enforcer can do it as well

I'm not complaining about .75 ads,i'm objecting on the other changes like heatbleed off nerf and the .35 ADS CoF buff removal ,however my point of saying this is to motivate the devs on concerning the GK
  13. Scorpion97

PTS

wait a minute,you also don't have it,so why are you complaining about its heatmechanic?? :p
  14. RedArmy

it has infinite ammo, i play engi - that means i cant get certs for resupplying it
    • Up x 1
  15. DooDooBreff

youre just talking out of your behind at this point......... shut up
    • Up x 1
  16. Naehloseht

Yes it ABSOLUTELY deserves what those items got.

Its a shame, but the reason everyone who is a VS was glad for the hossin change wasnt because of the vehicle benefits, it was because NC and TR Maxes lost their abusability. VS have 0 reasons to pull a max unit ever. Skyguard is leagues better than dual burster maxes, ZoE is so bad that when you activate it its a nerf more than anything. And you know whats gonna happen to PPA and our Max mode? Neither of them will receive a rework, or be scrapped and changed into something else. We are FOREVER stuck with those things being pieces of ****, and thats nothings to speak of compared to the LMG whining we have seen from HA-side.

All because some ******** wanted to see the faction they didnt like nerfed into oblivion. Well guess what?

Boots on the other foot, and these boots were made for walking. Let the rivers of tears and blood flow. Let players leave, I want revenge, **** the costs.
  17. Scorpion97

then why are arguing when you know that they will nerf it?

hmm,that sounds suspicious

I just checked your stats,the problem is that I don't know whether they changed something in the players site or not,but I can't see the vehicle weapons kill chart anymore in any players stats

I won't believe you till I just put my finger on your vehicle weapons chart stats
  18. Flag

http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=redarmy&show=weapons
    • Up x 1
  19. Scorpion97

dude,are you ******* kidding me!! you are a BETA member who has been playing engie for over 40 days while only used the prowler for just 2 days while the harraser for hardly a day

I still can't get understand,you are basically a guy who barely use ES vehicle weapons and then come into a an ES weapon thread just to go ahead and taunt me for not owning an LMG

who is sitting on the chair,a troll?!
  20. Scr1nRusher

This week on "Whos nerf is it anyways?"
    • Up x 3