LMG mega nerfs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mianera, Oct 29, 2015.

1. LodeTria

People actually use the FS on guns?
    • Up x 1
  2. Goldmonk

The thing is that your complaint is incredibly stupid. It wasn't even nerfed that hard. Honestly, I've told players from all three factions to stop whining.
  3. Pelainis117

Once again daybreak done something wrong. They are paying too much time for nerf/buff things that shouldn't have to be mention at all. Better fix bugs/lagg spikes/glitches and you will have clear game. Now you gonna loose people becouse no ones wants to play this. I get like 50k kills on my favourite gun I was skilled with it and now I'm like begginer with it becouse of nerf. So i stopped play this. I'am pretty sure not only me left this game becouse of this. Some people left for lmg nerfs some of banshee or ppa nerfs. Daybreak keep breaking game untill it will be closed. If you are up for this keep it up. And yeah forumside part of this.

With love. Fk this sht ;)
  4. \m/SLAYER\m/

Sounds like there no reason to play game without OP toy.
  5. ATRA_Wampa-One

If I have tears in my eyes it's because I had a 40% HSR with the SVA-GG last night before the hotfix causes me to crash every 5 seconds.

Good job forum whiners. We've been training on inaccurate LMG's for almost 3 years telling you 0.75 ADS was fine on those weapons since only the top 1% could exploit the movement speed, and now that the movement speed that almost no one could exploit has been replaced with accuracy buffs for everyone you get to see just how right we were.

Oh, and I haven't even tried out the Orion/Betelgeuse/Polaris/Pulsar/Ursa yet... or the Flare which I could regularly 1v1 a Anchor/MSW-R sperg with before the buff.
    • Up x 6
  6. Gundem

Flare is a real fun one, slap a 3.4 on and aim for the head. Rest in nanites. Used to be a lot harder because of that awful 1st shot recoil. Now that it's manageable, dang is it nice.
  7. ATRA_Wampa-One

I have almost 4k kills with the old Flare.

And no, that's not how you use it at all...
  8. Gundem

Well that's how I use it, and I enjoy it that way.

[IMG]

Otherwise, I didn't realize it was the LSW that got the recoil nerf. It honestly felt like the flare had less FSR, but perhaps it was placebo.
  9. ATRA_Wampa-One

Rambo Flare = Best Flare

2x reflex/comp/ex-mags/SPA

Click heads until you run out of ammo... which takes a very long time.
    • Up x 2
  10. Shanther

You sir need to try the LSW with extended mags. That thing is a sorts of funny in a tower.
    • Up x 1
  11. ATRA_Wampa-One

200 more kills with the SVA-GG and I'll test it.

I would have loved to last night but I'm getting kicked after 5 seconds of loading into the game now.
  12. SQPD

The LMG changes were more a buff than a nerf. All that forumside for an LMG BUFF? What is DBC smoking? Snorting? Injecting? Inhaling? Enema-ing? They don't see a problem with heavies, but maybe WE do! If LMGs were actually nerfed, as in SOE nerfed, we would have much less heavies and a much better game. Less tryhard MLGs and more normal players. Seriously, LMG has the same letters as MLG.
  13. Obscura

SVA-88 & SVA-88 GG
    • ADS movement modifier to 0.5, from 0.75
    • Horizontal recoil to 0.2/0.2, from 0.2/0.225
    • Horizontal tolerance to 0.8, from 0.9
    • Vertical recoil to 0.4, from 0.44
    thats a nerf? lmao ill take .25 less ADS for an overall accuracy buff to my favorite weapon, sure lol. Oh and dont forget, you guys cant whine about "OP VS and their 0.75 ADS lmgs" anymore too. But I imagine you'll just go back to whining about us having minimal recoil and no bullet drop instead :confused:
    • Up x 3
  14. Revel

Just give carbines and ARs .75 ADS, improve the minimum/maximum damage range on them, see how that works to make it more balanced against heavies.
  15. Exitus Acta Probat

I don't play heavy assault, I just don't enjoy it, the only time I pull one is when I need a rocket launcher, give the rocket launcher to the engineer, one of my favorite classes, and I'd never pull another heavy.

Having said all that, I understand that heavy assault was designed to be the main class, the front line warrior, there are supposed to be more heavy assaults on the field of battle than any other class, they are not supposed to be equal to the others, they are meant to be the alpha class.
    • Up x 1
  16. Foxirus

Lol....... Go try using a polaris at night.
  17. NCstandsforNukaCola

It is huge buff
    TR LMGs except mswr or carv was in need of adjustments let alone VS ones
  18. lothbrook

Anyone claiming the changes to the .75 lmgs is an overall buff is drunk, sure you're more accurate, which wasn't really a problem before, but now everyone is more accurate against you, also the number of heavies with those 3 weapons has basically evaporated, lol. I've actually been seeing a lot of the old MLGPROSWAG VS heavies switching to the NS-15 trying to keep their old OP hopes alive, but alas its ****** DPS means i swag all over their faces.

Its just more fun to face VS in general now, in my last 44 deaths while fighting Vanu, a BG killed me twice and an orion once, lol.

But the rest of the LMGs recieved nice buffs, and i feel the changes have overall made the HA balance between factions pretty damn good.
  19. Negator

placebo affect in full swing
  20. lothbrook

Anecdotal more likely than anything, placebo means it has no impact, but i can't be the only one to notice that the BG is plastered all over my death screen anymore, and you guys are kidding yourselves if you think your movement speed wasn't a massive benefit of those weapons.