1 week i have reported a hacker and nothing...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VanuSmile, Oct 31, 2015.

1. VanuSmile

what are you waiting seriously..
    on Miller:
    TTPPOOXX
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8266105775634721329/killboard

i have crossed him in DF esf multiple times and spoted him as an aimbot/movement cheater.
    i told a good numbers of his previous kill to help me to report him and did a /orders to report him too.
    that was 1 or 2 week ago.

today i meet him again in his reaver and he was a bit more carefull, using only aimbot and not movement cheat, but i spoted him again.
    i was focused too in esf very high by lmg from nowhere 30 mn ago and was pretty sure it was him with his gauss as you can see on his killboard.
    so much kills in so little time..

this is so obvious and we must be a lot to have reported him, what are you doing seriously!
    some times ago there were lot of message of baning, dont release the pressure thx

this guy had to be ban in the hour in my 1st report!
    • Up x 2
  2. Scatterblak

/Report doesn't do anything. Never has. Fact.
    • Up x 6
  3. lothbrook

I will say 11 kills in a ~35 second span is pretty extreme, unless everyone hes fighting is completely clueless, lol.
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

I like that when you report someone it says "You wont know the outcome of our investigation" etc.
    Except when nothing happens you sort of do. Your report clearly goes straight into the trash bin.
    That automated message is pretty much the equivalent of giving you the finger.
    • Up x 9
  5. Onhil

This toon seems perfectly normal excluding the 11 kills in the ~35 second range, though that is probably just good luck.

So you want to know why he hasn't been banned yet? It's one of two things. He has played the game a lot and this is another toon on his account and he knows what he's doing. Two an extremely subtle aimbot that never aims at the head. I lean more against the first one
  6. PKSpark

At least you haven't met Irridiumman on Cobalt. A "dinkdinkdink" tier of playing..
    At some point he filled pages of headshots with its Orion. And now he's taking a low profile.

Edit: found the page where it get nasty (scrolll down):
    http://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=irridiumman&count=500

Some believes it takes 100 regular kills to hide the truth :)
    • Up x 2
  7. VanuSmile

there is no doubt, i am used to aircraft and saw him last week instant turning or run away at 1000 meter in 3sc..i have ever seen this type of hack before, and that's nothing to compare to lag teleport/render pb.
    i was too impressed by his precision that even best air masters can't have when you do crazy maneuver in full afterburner, when i saw his turn and his speed i immediatly understood.

today he just finished me 1 or 2 times in my back and was smart enough to not engage his movement hack when i find him, only aimbot it seems for today.
    and as i said, when you receive 80%damage in esf at 800meter high by ground lmg in 5sc when you do crazy maneuver in full afterburner there is no doubt again, dont know if it was him but his killboard testify it for 99%.
    remind me those demo video of aimbot hack on ps2 on youtube with little squares head oneshot at 500 meter.
    he is just smart enough to not using it constantly, as you can see on his weapon stats.

you can have doubt on post from ppl posting video from daddy, telling they know how hack works etc..
    but not on this type of guy.

the pb is not is he cheating or not, because he is 100%, the pb is he got multiple report in 2 weeks (maybe more) and play again without pb.
    • Up x 2
  8. VanuSmile

Code:
    At least you haven't met Irridiumman on Cobalt. A "dinkdinkdink" tier of playing..
    At some point he filled pages of headshots with its Orion. And now he's taking a low profile.

Edit: found the page where it get nasty (scrolll down):
    http://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=irridiumman&count=500

Some believes it takes 100 regular kills to hide the truth :)
    lol...

TTPPOOXX created 19 august 2015
    Irridiumman created 21 august 2015
    strange coincidence...or not
    tippooxx loged off Oct 31, 2:20:14 PM
    Irridiumman logen on Oct 31, 3:31:18 PM
    i could bet my account on that is the same guy according to your testify ;)
    come on ppl that's obvious..

so 1 guy is ruining fun on multiple servers for so long time and nothing done, hey devs? are you here?
    • Up x 2
  9. JustBoo

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Nasher

If they ban people, they probably don't do it straight away otherwise it's super obvious what got them banned. You leave it a while and then smack them down when they think they got away with it :D
  11. metrotw

Nivx is STILL playing on emerald after all these years of being a hacker

every single person on the server regardless of faction knows he's a hacker

DBG (and previously SOE) has never perma banned him

dont waste your time with \report...it does nothing
    • Up x 2
  12. Devilllike

here is another one https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8270373825288459537/killboard/?view=timeline

Today i learned one thing people keep crying on the forum about hackers but when it comes up to do something about it they all blame the guy who spoke up and flame on him these guys like 99% of the planetside 2 playerbase DESERVE TO HAVE A GAME CRAWL WITH SNIPERS

This guys he was lvl 20 with 42 directive points which is brand new player and he could shoot with the very first gun of the vanu from the crown to the other base (headshot) me behin a tree that HARDLY had ANY vision to his location or was even able to headshot me in a cloack this guy would be clever though he would have it on and off so his acc wont be extreme but when he started shooting in impossible ways (cloacked enemies,really far away distances with inaccurate weapon that gave him away and tried to make me rage)

But what surprised me is that people flamed on me because i spoke up instead of even reporting him planetside 2 deserves a game only with hackers and DBG currently counts their cash they wont give a damn if we players dont do something about it
    • Up x 1
  13. OldCuban

Only problem with complaining on these forums about a hacker is that there are many decent players that get on some very nice kills streaks and even though they're not hacking, they get accused of it.

And don't get me started on the poop that is hit detection when coupled with in game lagg.

Not saying there aren't any hackers, there are, but unless you can post verifiable proof that an individual is hacking, I wouldn't bother even bringing it up tbh.

And even then, there's no one on here that can do anything about it.
    • Up x 1
  14. dejavuallover3

Report is a placebo. Most reports are binned. Plus DBG have admitted that they allow paying members who hack back into the game. Metrotw is dead right about known cheaters still being allowed to cheat in the game, even after more than two years. The company is notoriously incompetent and don't even have enough business sense to realize that this kind of thing hurts player retention and absolutely erodes the game's reputation as a whole. I honestly do think that they are almost deliberately running the game into the ground. Especially coupled with the extreme lack of professionalism of some of their staff and the way that they interact with the player/customer base. One person in particular is now apparently trolling players who have criticized the company on non company sites, which is alarming. Can't wait for the first law suite, a given in light of SOE/DBG's abysmal privacy record in the past and the settlements that they are still going to be paying out. This sort of thing just would not be tolerated in any professional company that gave a damn.
    • Up x 2
  15. Goretzu

I think the current period they leave it is apporximately 10 years before banning, which should seriously confuse everyone!

That is not possible for a player for most hacking, even flying around could be lag on your end.

They don't ban people who have 5+ week long 95-100% headshot "kill streaks" ( o_O ) so there is no way they ban ones more subtle than that........ in truth I don't honestly think they ban anyone, but the most blatent of blatent hackers (i.e. the ones that kill 100's per min).
  16. lothbrook

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if a lot of the "best" players in this game are using some sort of hack or exploit, i've seen a lot of them doing a lot of "strange" things recently, some of them even seem to just move faster than everyone else, a guy this morning BR100 looked like he was a jackhammer bouncing up and down so fast.

This is on emerald too so its not just a miller thing anymore.
    • Up x 2
  17. daytripperz

He killed me the other day from nowhere with a Walker. Felt like I got triple headshotted.....with a walker. Seems very fishy to me.
  18. Niamar

DBG does nothing with the /reports. They have or had... 1 employee that posted about cheats and cheaters by saying they did not exist, he was and clearly still is: clueless.

DENIAL has always been their line in the sand, but with the magnitude of known cheaters in h1z1 perhaps they will finally start doing more than breaking cheats that are fixed within minutes.
  19. Drag0

Never getting a penny out of me again...
  20. Goretzu

H1Z1 is apparently riddled with hackers, and most H1Z1 hacks should either directly work or be easy enough to change to work with PS2. :(