Idiots beleive Gatekeeper OP while reality&fact disagree

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Oct 30, 2015.

1. WetPatch

You must be using a different weapon to everyone else. Also buy youre logic the Vulcan is also UP because it has Low Damage per bullet.
  2. Villanuk

Yes all of 20 seconds to do so. :confused:
    • Up x 1
  3. CapEnTrade

DID YOU SERIOUSLY BRING THE VULCAN INTO THIS!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO DERAIL ME WITH UNRELARED BS! DOES NOBODY LISTEN?!
    • Up x 1
  4. CapEnTrade

Because more people use it, these numbers mean pretty much nothing.
  5. WetPatch

Show us the ones that do then.
    • Up x 1
  6. WetPatch

You're a angry little fellow aren't you.
    • Up x 4
  7. CapEnTrade

It's a simple fact, the more people using something the more kills it gets. It's a direct connection. It's a math.

Sometimes balance means NOT pleasing people and loud minorities in favor for fact and reason. Something Daybreak is short on these days.
  8. CapEnTrade

Oh, good job captain obvious, it seems you can see large text!
    Yes, I'm pissed because people are ignorant and can't see a larger picture.
  9. Movoza

I changed it a little bit. But I'm mostly wondering why you don't follow up your own advice. Quit looking at it with tunnel vision and stop ranting.
  10. WetPatch

Only person being loud here is you with you're big text trying to shout everyone down.

The big text you're using just makes everyone think you're a simpleton who cant communicate in a mature adult fashion.
    • Up x 1
  11. CapEnTrade

I am trying to shout everyone down, I'm not ******** and from your track record of ignoring things I've said and your ignorance, large text is somewhat more effective and that's also a fact.

I don't care what you think about my conduct, I'm telling you you're wrong and I don't care if you disagree with the facts, I just don't want you spreading your BS to other impressionable ignorant people.
  12. Gemenai

Just going to leave this one here... surprise
    Not that anyone seems to really care.
    • Up x 2
  13. CapEnTrade

Explain, vague accusations are vague accusations and are also vague. I'm following up on my own advice and burning the facts into people. I'm telling them that the facts they ignore are still there and effect reality.
  14. Respawn

Mr. CapEnTrade,
    You suggest that we 'can't see the bigger picture' , but it seems to me that even your vision is clouded by your own biases.
    The GK may or may not be OP, but the fact that it's causing so much controversy suggests that something may be wrong with it.
    Also, you would be wise to remember that experienced players too have the right to ' whine and complain'. I can assure you veteran players of both the VS and NC are equally frustrated by it.
    It's very difficult to take you seriously when you shun everyone who doesn't agree with you as a complete moron.
    • Up x 1
  15. CapEnTrade

And I have the right to tell them that they are wrong when they ignore the facts.
    Explain my Bias. Vague accusations are vague accusations and are also vague. If I were to tell you something was wrong with you or your stance, I would make it clear. I ask the same direct treatment.
  16. Idiocy

C'mon, it has nearly the same DPS as a mag dumped Saron. Please stop the ******** with low DPS.
  17. CapEnTrade

I here-by promise to tone it down, happy?
  18. CapEnTrade

Um, actually there is this thing called Alpha damage.
  19. Idiocy

Alpha damage with an effective range of 30 meters due to CoF increase.
  20. CapEnTrade

The obvious difference you've clearly missed due to your own short sidedness is the fact that one is a weapon for long range and the other a close range weapon.

Nor does this justify anything against the Gatekeeper.