Proposed Facility / Continent benefit changes ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Oct 21, 2015.

1. HadesR

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3popa8/facilitycontinent_benefit_changes_coming_to_pts/

The AMP station benefit of repairing turrets also repairs destroyed ones ...
    • Up x 4
  2. Scr1nRusher

They are kickass on the PTS.
  3. AlterEgo

I'd like to see facility bonuses apply to enemy territory, too. For example, say you have a single biolab. When you're in enemy territory, you get what is a Health Regen 0.5, which basically is an immensely small bonus you get in enemy territory. With each additional biolab you may have, you get an extra 0.25 HP per second, for a grand total of Health Regen 1. The AMP station bonus sounds great. Hossin, on the other hand, was amazing when it gave 25% extra XP. If there could be an actual bonus, though, it could be increased nanite acquisition or something, although the proposed one also seems very cool.
  4. EPIC389

If Hossin gave 25% extra exp for capturing it, I think Indarside would be gone for good.
  5. Archiadus

Something something, official forums, something. :(

I really like the AMP station benefit, I've been hoping to see base turrets get an auto-repair function for ages.

Thanks for letting us know HadesR. :)
  6. LodeTria

The hossin one would be so nice to just be default and think of something else for hossin.
    At least half off maxes are gone though.

The other ones are great.
  7. Eternaloptimist

I like the Hossin thing - vehicles and aircraft actually coming within range and being visible to AV infantry defences................
  8. Mellow Martian

Amp station seems a little crazy, auto repair would be a great addition, but maybe scale down the cool down, atleast double not triple.
  9. Mellow Martian

I also think Hossin should have a great bonus so it encourages people to play it.