[Suggestion] Substitute KDR with ADR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Simferion, Oct 2, 2013.

1. LordAnnihilator

I apologise if I bother anyone by bumping this, but I want to state my full support for this idea. I've done plenty of good stuff as support on the field, but I'm terrible at shooting currently and have a K/D of 0.1. I'd like to have a stat which shows my usefulness outside of killing stuff. Remember the support is as important as the kills in this game.
  2. FateJH

Score/Hour
    [IMG]
  3. LordAnnihilator

...Good Point, although ADR is an overall stat, not just for one cap/session. Plus, Score/Hour is much improved by Kill rate, which ties into K/D. How about ADR not be related to kills you get whatsoever. That would make it a definitive measure of your team playing capability, while KDR is a measure of your offensive skill.
  4. FBVanu

The best way to see your "Contribution" in-game is at Auraxis.info

Type your character into the search box.. click it.. see your overall score..
    Broken down by kills, support etc..
    Also, nice stats by weapon and vehicles and ribbons etc.. in the upper left on that page..
  5. Pelainis117

I would like to see this in game probably a perfect idea. Daybreak should think about this serious. Good job mate.
  6. Turiel =RL=

I would love to see DPS. Unfortunately it isn't just Accuracy x RPM x Damage, because accuracy and damage vary over distance.