Re-Balancing Re-Balancing Threads.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Oct 6, 2015.

1. RainbowDash9

for all we know, the devs are secretly making a trans continental subway system that runs on the planetside 2 community's salty tears.
    • Up x 1
  2. Scr1nRusher

But that would imply they had gotten past Phase 1 on something.
  3. Vortok

I'm not sure your thread has had the impact you wished for. Have you considered rebalancing its content?
  4. LordAnnihilator

There is no impact. Since when has any thread on this forum had ANY sort of lasting impact?
    The content is perfectly fine thank you. I don't need re-balancing, i like me as me is.
    • Up x 1
  5. RainbowDash9

if we wanna be technical, i made a thread saying update the launcher, and shortly after they did. now it always has semi relevant stuff on it :D still looks the same though :c
    • Up x 1
  6. LordAnnihilator

If you alone had an impact on the game, WHY THE FRAK ARENT YOU A GODAMN DEV ALREADY?! WE NEED REPRESENTATION! THE DEVS DO NOT HEAR OUR CRIES! VIVÉ DEMOCRACY! VIVÉ LIBERTÉ! VIVÉ LA REVOLUTION!!!
    • Up x 1
  7. RainbowDash9

you reminded me of the old *** spongebob squarepants movie game i used to play on the computer when i was but a wee lil lad.
    • Up x 1
  8. Cynicismic

Oh really? Last I heard, they were just about to open the salt mines that are these forums and begin to monetize them. Maybe, because there's so much salt, they're trying to find many different usages to maximize potential profits...

Like adding a new Nanite Systems weapon: the Saltificator...

[IMG]

On a more serious note, this thing actually does exist, and it's how DBG are making their annual revenue - selling salt guns that supposedly kill flies. That is why we never see any new content all that much any more; DBG is going into whimsical home retail...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Heck, I know what I want for Christmas now...
    :p
    • Up x 1
  9. Scr1nRusher

Now we know where TR pistols were based off.
    • Up x 1
  10. LordAnnihilator

Excuse me, that is clearly a shotgun of some kind. Can you not see the phrase "slide pump cocking" (hehe, that sounds so silly!). Second, how is that thing right way up with nothing supporting it in the top image? And if it's not, how is the salt getting in?