[Suggestion] Give the T32 Bull 0.75ADS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ianneman

The gun is the PERFECT candidate for it. Only 60 shots per mag, reasonably accurate, not too high DPS. In return, I guess the reload time could be bumped up by like 0.8-1.2 seconds, something like that.

Give the Bull 0.75ADS please devs
    • Up x 2
  2. UberNoob1337101

Yes.

It's too similar to the T16 Rhino right now, might as well make it a more agile, speedy and hit and run version of T16.
  3. Kristan

Wait, ain't MSW-R has it already?
  4. UberNoob1337101

It doesn't. Orion/Betelgeuse have it though.
    • Up x 1
  5. Eternaloptimist

Hmm not sure. The Bull has a higher muzzle velocity which, combined with fore grip and compensator gives it good capability at all ranges. It is a good all rounder without being outstanding in any one situation compared to other TR LMGs that are better or worse in different situations (a bit like the VS Polaris or the NC EM6 perhaps?). Rhino is a long range LMG (particularly accurate with advanced foregrip - if they still exist). I think the real question is what distinguishes the Rhino from all the other TR LMGs including the Bull?
  6. p10k56

Just add 60 bullet to ammo pool and I am happy.

But one think I don't understand....
    why is Rhino and Bull so much inferior to Polaris.
    • Up x 1
  7. OldMaster80

Imho no lmg should have that ads multiplier.
    • Up x 2
  8. Littleman

Polaris has the 100 round Mag and the CoF with ALS to match the NS-15m in CoF from the hip. Plus it's recoil is gentle by default. Never quite sure if the fore grip is doing me any good.

Also, giving the Bull .75x ADS makes it better than the NS-15m, where as right now, the NS-15m is better.

Mostly, the Bull just needs an overhaul. I want an LMG that does 125 damage at ~850 RPM, like the Torq. Right now, if I want the Bull, I instead go for the NS-15m, because it does what the Bull does, and more.
  9. Scr1nRusher

No.

0.75 ADS is something that shouldn't be on a LMG.

LMG's are the exact opposite of "light".
    • Up x 2
  10. Kristan

:eek:
  11. GhostAvatar

Don't you dare touch my friggin T32 Bull. It is almost perfectly balanced the way it is. The only thing it requires is more reserve ammo.

Besides, 0.75 ADS shouldn't be on any LMG. A HA is supposed to soak up bullets, not dodge them.
    • Up x 1
  12. Plastikfrosch

i just want 0,75ads on more carbines since its a light weight weapon class.
  13. Littleman

I think AR's should have the .75x ads. All of them (the medic REALLY needs some stand out and exclusive combat advantages.) Carbines already have ultra tight hip CoFs, on par with SMGs in some cases even. I've won head on duels with HA simply ADADADing while spraying my carbine from the hip. AR's are much riskier. They're too middle of the road to be any good - not great at hip fire, but they don't come with lengthy magazines, and slightly better recoil is negligibly desirable, if the sheer volume of engineers and HA and their performance is anything to go by.
  14. CMDante

"Light Machine Guns are the exact opposite of 'light'."

Funniest thing I've read in a while, but I agree completely. LMGs should have at -best- .5 ADS, I'm thinking closer to .4 or .3 so they actually have a downside beyond hipfire.
    • Up x 1
  15. Plastikfrosch

no, he is right, they are only called LIGHT because they are not mounted or in need of a tripod to be used. in reality LMGs are still heavy guns and it makes no sense that any of them have a movement speed advantage.
    • Up x 3
  16. CMDante

Yeah, that was the joke.
    • Up x 1
  17. jmdafk

imo the bull is a pretty pointless weapon. The Rhino does a similer job but carries enough bullets to actually get some kills.
    The bull does have better hipfire and moving accuracy i think? but in both cases its not going to keep you alive with a gun like this. Your either getting a sneaky easy kill or avoiding a one on one.
  18. Littleman

Better hipfire. Moving accuracy is the same. It's superior to the NS-15m (which has WORSE ADS movement accuracy than even a 200 weapon,) but the 15m has better ADS movement. Virtually the only trade off of note however, and depending on distance, that accuracy loss on the NS-15m is negligible.
  19. OldMaster80

That's so true. LMG should NEVER have 0.75 ads nor easy hipfire.
    The LMG tuning patch should be around this.
    • Up x 2