Your First Infiltrator Auraxium

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Navron, Sep 28, 2015.

1. MisterSlim

Put them back on! You cannot jumpjet into my heart without jumpjets! xD

But on a non-playful-attempt-at-humor side of things, what made you decide that you wanted to go for the Harrower over the other knives? Just an aesthetic thing?

-Stay Frosty
  2. Iridar51

Black camo, of course. I already done the Campion as LA, and now only the Slasher left. I'll be doing that as stalker infil too, since it's much more optimal than LA at knifing.
  3. Cirena

Finished the 'Kills' part of the infiltrator directive first. First weapon was the cyclone a few days later.
  4. Pelainis117

VS "GHOST" bolt action close range sniper with 4x zoom. That is most fun gun of all the time. If someone never tryed than you"re missing all the fun. Than you handle room against squads with a single sniper makes you feel good ;) First infiltrator auraxium and still using it. Would use it all the time but had to waste time with other ones to make sure I get my infiltrator directives completed.
  5. MisterSlim

I always look at that directive line and say to myself, "Oh.. I have to do non-snipey things for extended amounts of time? No thanks" xD. I need to get the lead out and actually do it.

-Stay Frosty
  6. Iridar51

It looks pretty good on VS. True, it's not too far off from the default camo, but it's far enough to make a visual difference from "unremarkable grey" to "smashingly stylish black". Of course, the directive itself is a huge amount of grind even you were using normal weapons. There are some good exceptional weapons like platinum weapon variants, but they're either expensive or impossible to get at all. And the accessible stuff, like candy cannon and fireworks gun are insanely grindy. I'm actually relieved I'll have a slasher to auraxium, which should give you an idea of how terrible this directive is. I wish they would at least put auraxium weapons there.
  7. MaKiro2

The Ns7 Pdw :O
    • Up x 1
  8. MeshuggerohCHILE

1° Longshot
    2° LA-80
    3° Gauss SPR
    4° SAS-R
    5° Railjack

And now, close to auraxium the Blitz. Great CQC SMG, the best IMO.
  9. Horrida Messor

VA39 Spectre was my first auraxium
    (Yes, I know that I'm a wierdo)
  10. Biddion

I am the opposite. I try not to snipe whenever possible. My first aux was probably the hailstorm or claymores.
  11. ewokinarmor

Artemis VX26
    VS
    Automatic scout

Love this weapon, basically a long range smg.
  12. Liewec123

mine is going to be either the TRAP or Mag-Scatter,
    (since i don't think the Fury on my flash counts!)
  13. Kcalehc

LA80, then Longshot, Bolt Driver, RailJack, SAS-R.

Put a suppressor on about halfway through the LA80, never sniped without one since (well, till I got the Moonshot and I now cannot put one on).
  14. Ravenorth

Phantom and never stopped using it after that.

So far I have earned it about 33 times and still counting, reaching 100k kills is pretty good milestone.
  15. Moonheart

My first inf auraxium?

The VS Spiker!
    The pre-update one! XD
  16. Plastikfrosch

1. crossbow
    2. crossbow
    3. mkv suppressed
    • Up x 1
  17. CuteBeaver

Yay another crossbow addict <3 <3 <3
    [IMG]