NC sucks hard????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Gromwort

On Cobolt NC does have some good outfits like Jesters but maybe they are just not big enough (vs for example TRID).Also when i fight nc i can tell they zerg is less organized and they can be stuck on biolab for a whole alert duration where real action is elsewhere.
  2. RedArmy

the NC are attracted to the music, sexually... so thats the first thing people see when they make a character.
    their guns are bulky with a difficult to learn recoil pattern
    the TR are "ooh, black and red" for the most part or the spray and pray'ers
    their guns other than a handful are pretty bad. the Torq'd ones with Fwd grips are some of the best in game
    the VS are all about the aircraft, once uve been pwned by the Scythe a few dozen times u swap to VS
    their guns are just aweful, talk about flash blindless... w/o a flash surpressor ur hurting yourself
  3. p10k56

NC the most diverse and also interesting weapon but in my opinion VS is still stronger.

TR weapons are bland and practically not excelling in any category excluding AR.
    And TR ES special weapons are too similar to NS ones, terrible or soon to be (terribly) nerfed.
    Just look on ES sniper rifles NC,VS got unique sniper rifles but TR get scout one.
    And not particularly good.
    Not to mention wanna be Striker called SWARM.

So there is no reason for NC to suck.
  4. JonboyX

Dear OP,

The problem here is most likely that you're lacking an outfit who will provide class support, additional firepower, and varying degrees of player co-ordination.

If you pay attention to forumites as to why only "bad players" choose NC, then you'll be sorely disappointed on changing empire to discover TR and VS have just as many "bad players". It's a principle called probability distribution, and has a fairly sound backing in statistical mathematics ... as opposed to "myforumopinion" which has a sound backing in crap.
    • Up x 1