[Guide] TR are overpowered

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Ragnarox

10 threads/day of nerfing everything around against maybe 1 or 2 from other factions. thats 5 tpd (5 times more threads per day compared to vs/nc) Thats too OP, NERF TR.
    • Up x 1
  2. MasterDemoman

I don't even know how to reply to this so I'm just going to like your post because it made me have a giggle.
    thanks lad.
  3. breeje

what are you talking about ????

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  4. FateJH

You mean you're going to penalize the TR for asking that their Gatekeeper secondary be brought closer into line with the other long range secondaries, lest it suffers worse?
  5. ModsFreeAreForTV

**** TR, just nerf NC and TR and let Vanu be the supreme untouched OP spandex lords like we normally are.
  6. Jubikus

You have an interesting Delusion of how good the VS are its so innocent and cute.
  7. Negator

Lol kid, when are you going to stop? What are you even doing posting when you havent logged in since the 6th?
  8. ModsFreeAreForTV

Man I love how mad you neckbeard Failureside 2 fanboys get at the SLIGHTEST poke in the gut.
    It's alright though, just lives on as continuing proof as to why PS2 is a development and investment nightmare.
  9. Shatteredstar

I see Negator is here negating the bad people. All is well.
  10. Ragnarox

I see TR are OP commenting this thread too, NERF TR like ZOE. DBG pls.
  11. Negator

I always thought it was funny how ignorant folk jumped to name calling when something happened they had a hard time articulating a proper response to.
    • Up x 1
  12. Jubikus

Did i seem mad? i was simply basing my statement on how much you love Vanu as a BR20. If i was mad there would be many other things i could have said instead.
  13. ModsFreeAreForTV

The level **** doesn't matter man. A BR1 has just as much say and importance as some BR100. It's not about time investment when it comes to open ended games, it's about gameplay quality. And planetside is unbalanced and lacks quality in many areas, which could be fixed if kids gave up on the pipe dream ideas they spout out for this game to the devs.