New Conglomerate way too OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Nregroepis

I can't tell you just how many times I have to shoot into the back of an NC soldier. Their gun damage is way too much over the lore and people on the TR and the VS are dying almost instantly. This is getting ridiculous and I think DBG should do something about it.

Sometimes I play as the TR and our weapons are so pathetically poor compared to the NC, they rip us apart to bits constantly. If i'm 1 on 1 with the NC, i'd be lucky if I took even their shield down before they have a chance to kill me. The NC are just too damn overpowered, I'm sick and tired of this crap.

[IMG]
  2. Jolanar

We have enough trolls on the forums without you adding to them.
    • Up x 6
  3. cbplayer

shut it down already.
    nothing to see here.
  4. Devildjinn

Change nc to vs, and you might get someone to bite.
    • Up x 4
  5. Elkybam

Seems like you have a bigger issue with the abundance of heavies overall. Fight fire with fire, and punish them using heavy assault with your overshields and high RPM machine guns.
  6. Cynicismic

Underwhelming troll. This topic's been done plenty of times before. Unimaginatively done and easy to spot. 0/10 for trolling quality; better luck next time.
  7. Liewec123

bad b8 m8 i r8 8/88 ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Nice signature. :D I really think roadkill is victim side and somehow more lethal for allies.
  9. Liewec123

it really does hate allies!
    drive right through enemies, nothing happens,
    drive within 15m of an ally, MURDERER!
  10. Diilicious

LOL
  11. Problem Officer

Back:confused:
    Head:)

[IMG]? [IMG].
  12. Richter03

NC has been over nerf by their soldier(player) already. :p
  13. Verviedi

WTF? NC has lower TTKs on their weapons than both VS and TR. Their tanks are inferior to other faction's ES vehicles, and their ES weapons suck.
  14. Taemien

That needs to be added to the list of smilies.