Membership not showing up in the game!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DarkChocolate, Sep 17, 2015.

1. DarkChocolate

Me and my friend have one year membership and today after logging in to the game neither of us can see our membership in the game (the game just shows all those become a member advertisement now). For both of us there's more than half a year of membership left so that shouldn't be the problem. Also we both confirm the XP bonus has also disappeared.

Please advice!

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the ingame message. Happy to hear you guys are working on it! Hope you get it fixed soon <3
  2. Emnity

I just opened a ticket and posted a thread here that I got charged twice today, meaning that I wanted to pay for one month, but I got two months and got charged for two months BUT I don't have membership status ingame.

What Ingame message are you talking about ?
  3. yellowstone

I have the same issue.

Also for some reason I have an awful ping today. It might not be related, but it didn't happen even once the last month, so that happening right now is curious.
  4. Kite Carling

5. Jeslis

Can you copy/paraphrase the ingame msg? I didnt see it -- and I too have membership.. but... dont have it ingame.
  6. DarkChocolate

The ingame message just mentioned that they're aware of the problem with membership status not showing up and they're working on it.