You can't fix stupid when it comes to people.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

What I am saying is that people would rather water down the game they are playing, then get better at playing.

Always something to blame, but never themselves.
  2. Scr1nRusher

Yes..... attack the person who posted the topic so you don't have to think about it.
  3. gigastar

And when one nerfs that what made stupid upset, stupid starts getting greedy.
  4. Scr1nRusher

And stupid starts seeing what else he can get nerfed because his FEELS were hurt like other stupids.
  5. Jubikus

As much as that might be ideal it is unrealistic for an extreme example lets say the topic of progressing clean energy for a city at an effective cost was brought up tho this is a great and relivent topic to be discussed if it was being presented by Osama bin Laden well suddenly the topic goes out the window.

If this is indeed the case than maby you shouldn't start the discussion with something that could be interpreted as "anyone that makes a thread about nerfing something is stupid"
  6. Kulso

You make absolutely zero sense. Most of what you post is diarrhea.
  7. Scr1nRusher

Let me ask YOU something.

Do you want a game to be balanced to make the game better.

Or

Balanced around to make someone(or a small group of people) feel better.

?

Nerf/Buff threads are always going to happen, and thats not the problem.

The problem is when people are fueled by emotion and make them & have agendas behind them.
  8. Scr1nRusher

Oh I am making plenty of sense.

Why think about & discuss a topic and show effort/knowledge when you could just go after the OP?
  9. RadarX

Let's go ahead and put this one away before it gets any worse.
    • Up x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.