So let me get this straight...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Citizen H, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Goretzu

I did and all you then did was call me an "idiot" and a "sociopath" for doing so! :D
  2. Plastikfrosch

The TAR --> 800rpm/143dps/40rpm/0,75ads--> a total cqc beast created to ra** hostile HAs
    the Cycler TRV --> 845rpm/143dps/4rpm/0,5ads --> see above (while i would prefer the TAR

and if you like the VS terminus you will definitively enjoy the HV45

solstice VE3 and if you are patient enough to go for 5 auraxuimised carbines you will get this weapon with infinite ammo as reward (eclipes ve3a)
    • Up x 1
  3. Mythologicus

Alright.
    ALRIGHT.

I main VS. I play some TR. I play quite a lot of NC. But I love VS.

Or rather, I used to love VS. And here's why I don't anymore:

ALL THESE MOTHER-******* ******* WITH THE MOST INSANELY ABRASIVE PERSONALITIES GOING HAM ABOUT THEIR FACTION IF IT'S EVEN SO MUCH AS MENTIONED IN PASSING. (and yes, I hyphenated that.)

OKAY, you're - WE'RE - on the receiving end of a never ending torrent of whine. The whine is flowing in such vast quantities that if it were water even Noah would be having second thoughts. But you're not going to do anybody any favours if you derail a thread and get rage-boners for people who have differing opinions. I could name a number of people who would IMMEDIATELY jump into a thread and start spouting irrelevant hatred and ******** 'facts' the moment someone says the Orion is too strong. I don't even care who's right anymore. Nobody is right while the most vocal VS express such disgusting bias and negativity towards others. Nobody is right while EVERYONE on the forums is incapable of understanding faction parallels and differences (I've tried to argue with someone who thought the H-V45 was OP, while he stated that on TR the TAR was his favourite weapon), or while people go purely by word of mouth and not experience. Nobody is right because everyone is too biased for or against this one faction for anything that anyone says to be of value.

Get your heads out of your backsides.
    VS, TR, NC, stop calling conspiracy theories. VS, take a break from Forumside and go play with your infiltrator body pillows.

Maybe if some of you ******** actually played the damn game instead of posting trash on the forums you'd understand a bit better what's wrong with you.

**** me.
    • Up x 3
  4. stalkish

Is there a sense of humor class at the same place you could take?
    • Up x 1
  5. Obscura

right, and a spiderman 2 picture with some words below it is a total knee slapper. lol I bet you think shows like the big bang theory and 2 and a half men are just HILARIOUS.

you might need a chip in your head to stimulate your higher brain function :/
  6. Deadboy

There are some pro grade mental disorders showing up in this thread.
    • Up x 4
  7. Scr1nRusher

Do you matter or are you dust?
  8. Negator

this is what im talking about scrin. You're out of your mind. I imagine irl conversations must be frustratingly impossible to have with you.
  9. Scr1nRusher

I'm not out of my mind.

I'm simply asking do you matter.
  10. Negator

exactly.
  11. Scr1nRusher

So on the computer you matter, off the computer you don't?
  12. Negator

did i say that?
  13. stalkish

Wow such attacks on some1 you have no idea about at all.

TBH im struggling to understand your problem here?
    Is light hearted humour in meme form really offensive to you?
    Honestly?

And understanding when some1 is joking isn't the same as thinking the joke is funny.
    Like i said, is there a sense of humour class you can take, you seem to not understand basic humour at all?
  14. stalkish

O and Big bang theory, na, watched it a few times, bit too geeky for me.

Two and a half men WAS funny when Charlie Sheen was involved, the Ashton saga, naaa. Too much emphasis on homosexual jokes.

Is liking a program or type of humour a problem?
  15. Obscura

lol this is why aliens wont talk to us
  16. stalkish

Check this list out.
    Not sure you should be using family guy to back-up a point about differeing senses of humour tbh...

The Anne Frank one is particularly distasteful, if you question my spiderman 2 meme but think this stuff is funny i dont know what to say...

I think the author says it best:
    ''Are all these examples of jokes that are taken too far? Perhaps none of them are taken too far. It comes down to personal taste and what the person constitutes as funny or over the top. You be the judge.''

PS: I do like Seth MacFarlane's cartoons tho for the most part.
  17. Naphemil

Why is this flame post still going? Jeeze