Trying to login, but game just crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoTwitch, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Syreptious

ive got a Pentium with Intel integrated, I really hope they haven't done that, because ive paid money in the game and I don't have the funds for a good pc
  2. neil3k1

• Up x 2
  3. JaimeGabriel

I'm able to login, but after 5 seconds of gameplay it crashes. Never had any problems prior to the patch. :p
  4. HTTPRO

Same here, before the patch my game would run just fine and now everytime I get on and load at the spawning screen it just blacks out and freezes...
  5. 60rockstar

try this first:
    start the Planetside client and open the Advanced Tools - it's a little wrench icon just above the loading bar. Select the Validate Game Assets option and let it check your installed files. If the game still will not run you may need to uninstall and reinstall. That's what finally worked for me last night. Good luck.
  6. neil3k1

tried that

doesn't work.
  7. HTTPRO

Doesn't work, already reinstalled the game 4x and validated the game through launchpad and through steam cache...still doesnt work.
  8. 000AmidimA000

I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, validated the files, made sure my tower had CPU and GPU up to the required specs... and the game still gets to 100% and doesn't respond. I waited patiently for 12 hours before they put in the patch to the update yesterday, and then waited patiently another 12 hours to see if they would fix the issue before the 2xExp weekend started. They have yet to fix the issue, yet to comment or address the issue, and it's been over 24 hours since the original game breaking update. This is outrageous. There are a lot of people reporting this problem, so clearly it is widespread, and yet there has been no response Dev side. I saw them state yesterday that we should "have patience" while they tried to clean up the mess they made with that update. Well guess what, after 24 continuous hours of being unable to play, my patience has run out, especially as now the issue has run in to the 2xExp weekend which just adds insult to injury. FIX THIS ISSUE DB. I'll try to have more patience if you can try to muster up some competence in your programmers.
  9. Maxbo

Same problem here...I tried like 3hours to fix it I tried playing other characters,starting it and fastly going out of it in the hope it will load properly but nope game is like: "hey you wanna play haha not today" and like after 1-2mins the Planetside 2 stopped working message pops up... I hope they will fix it I want my new gun and I played like 3days in a row to get the money for it
  10. Quiiliitiila

I can't even log into the launcher (or daybreak "launchpad"). I put my info in, hit enter and it brings me to the TOS, I hit accept and it brings me back to the log in. I look at the top right corner and it says I'm logged in, but I can't do anything except endlessly plug in my info and go about this endless cycle.

Quite frustrating.
  11. Bothis

Planetside2 play client has stopped working after that fine Update
  12. Cremation

Same Problem, Launchpad starts, no matter what character I choose, Continent loads 100%, then Black screen, empire music in the background, no map nothing, then it crashes.. Error> AppHangB1
    • Up x 1
  13. 60rockstar

after I ran the PS2 uninstaller, I also deleted the Daybreak Game Company folders from my Users->username->AppData->Local and Users->username->AppData->LocalLow. After thatI did a fresh install and have been playing on Connery and Emerald without problems.

idk, your problems may be totally unrelated. This fixed it for me so I'm just throwing ideas out there.
  14. Jockdoe

60rockstar, Can you confirm that you were getting 100% repeatable crash when the map screen should load. TY
  15. 000AmidimA000

This doesn't work. I tried it. I have an Intel Pentium G3258 dual core processor. From looking at other people's posts, it appears this issue is caused by having a dual core processor. I do NOT understand how changing the lattice system and adding three new guns and a rocket launcher suddenly required me to upgrade my specs. There is no reason for this ********
  16. deathwish200k

before this patch i was getting 40 to 50 fps now it laods the game to 100% then i get just a black sceen it then crash to desk top :( i just did 12 months on this game
  17. Pepenador66

I´m still DLing the game again, any new news about this problem???... I have to wait 3 hours... :( zzzzzzzzzzz
  18. deathwish200k

i did this didnt fix nothing does the same thing as before
  19. deathwish200k

does anyone hear from DBG yet about how to fix this?
  20. godofthegaps

This affects too few people to concern them too much