[NC] ANGC wants YOU in 2015!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by gamespyer0350, Jan 11, 2015.

1. gamespyer0350

bumping this so that u can look at something other then the whoring that new desperate OL was doing, no offense man, but that's now how u recruit <3
  2. gamespyer0350

Rippboard is in Disney world, ugh, next level ****ter
  3. UnionBob

Wait so if i'm getting this right you guys are never going to have more than 12 players online at a time? It would leave much more space for micro play i see.
  4. gamespyer0350

12-24, probably better then a platoon of your dudes.
  5. UnionBob

Your right were just the stormtroopers with horrible aim and worthless armor :p
    [IMG]
  6. chrisarn94

Hey, don't beat yourself up. Even those stormtroopers had a very successful coup, you know
  7. chrisarn94

Maybe that isn't sending the right message... :p
  8. gamespyer0350

back in biz, sry or my vacation, lets kill ****.
  9. gamespyer0350

We were at the bottom of the list? /tear
  10. cgudemon26

Hey Karate Kid theme mind your own recruitment forums and go stick it if i see you posting again ill hunt you in game
  11. gamespyer0350

You actually have to play this game, AND be good enough at it to kill me to make that comment. **** off ****ter, stay away from new players who dont understand you have a dead ****fit and will ruin the game for them.

EDIT: -1 for "Karate Kid theme", I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW
  12. cgudemon26

ill add you in game then we will see who is better punk
  13. gamespyer0350

Genius! Add me in game and well have a duel to the death! for, uh, MANLINESS!

Srsly though im game
  14. cgudemon26

better yet come on my ts and we can find each other or test server it and fight it out vs28.tserverhq.com:7276
  15. cgudemon26

ok for one i was prepared to say gg and leave then you had to spit remarks after all that, when i arrived all your members spotting me gave you where i was on the map, ill give you that fact your better on the ground then me your k/d is solid but your buddies helped you with spotting me, my bud said he was just there to watch and he didnt even spot for me. that match didnt reflect what I could do but at the same time you did win and ill give you that, but don't be a ****** about it. thats why I hate the NC.
  16. gamespyer0350

k
  17. gamespyer0350

Got msg spammed by your lackey today, 1v1 test no one else with Bolt Action snipers, PM me your name/time for it on PTS

And srsly, stop messaging me.
  18. gamespyer0350

19. gamespyer0350

something something join us
  20. gamespyer0350

Friday Night Hype