Flying NC Heavy Assault from Miller: Razzilag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nibblechops, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Nibblechops

Reported everyday for 3 days; please ban.
    • Up x 3
  2. wazdar

he blew my esf with falcons , also killed people in spawn room. I put tank mines and blew him up.

DBG started a cash grab on planetside, in early days, hackers like this guy lasted max few hours.
    • Up x 1
  3. Pock

God damn, This guy is a pain.
    • Up x 1
  4. maxwell smart

ya now he starts to fly in the base too....
    this game needs an admin....
    • Up x 1
  5. Jac70

Yes I mentioned this player in another thread. These cheats know when the admins are likely to be online and cheat outside those times. I assume they must have disabled the autocheat kick though.
    • Up x 1
  6. Skiptrace

If he's a problem on Miller than just move to Connery. I've only ever see 1 possible aimbot (even then it was highly questionable if it was skill or aimbot because he was a BR 100)
  7. FlR3

Being a BR 100 does not mean they don't cheat. It just means they have learned to hide it well. They have their settings on the cheat set up just right and more than likely they use toggle aiming a lot. These are hard to spot but they do make mistakes when they think nobody is looking by snapping from target to target headshots (or snapping to target as soon as you turn a corner). The problem is they can configure the cheat script to just hit body shots, headshots, or any part of the body (arms/legs and so on) Cheats are very customized and if set up right are very hard to catch. I have seen some follow a target when the target is behind a wall running back and forth with no sensors around and the target was not showing on the mini map (ESP). I was behind a tree watching him follow his target and wondering what the hell he was aiming at back and forth on the wall until the target ran out the doorway and he 1 shot killed him. SO I just said ok and took him out from behind after seeing that. I was then headed to the spawn room when all of a sudden he was back and teleporting around killing me over and over so I logged out for a bit. There are some BR100's that cheat. Some have been here since the game started.
    • Up x 1
  8. Jac70

Looks like an update....

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Cynicismic

This thread has my support. I was in an Anti-Vehicle turret today on Esamir, and this player, (in a MAX) hovered above an allied Sunderer, moving alarming quickly every fraction of a second or so randomly though within a close proximity, and fired guided rockets that were direct hits on the Sunderer regardless of the direction he was facing, henceforth notwithstanding where he was pointing his guns. He destroyed it, and then I watched him fly off to Mani Bio Lab, where in the space of 20 seconds he mounted 263 kills.

Funnily enough, when I tried to report him, apparently, he didn't exist. I checked for spelling errors, and the usernames matched, though according to the report system, this player doesn't actually exist, or at least isn't registered. Which is somewhat amusing considering that he just filled my face with Scattercannon rounds while hovering 200m above the ground...

I honestly don't understand why some people cheat. If their lives are that empty and that sad that they have to give themselves an unfair advantage over other players in the sense that they have absolutely zero integrity, and their selfishness exceeds that of a Politician's in the respect that they are ruining other peoples' game... ...well. It takes all sorts, I suppose. Though please ban this guy. He doesn't just cheat. He takes the mick too.

*It is at that moment that the developers say that this is no cheat. It's a new armour ability for the NC.*
    • Up x 1
  10. Jac70

He was using the name Razzilag (RazzIlag) but using capitals to make it hard to see the i - if you want to report someone who has scored a kill on you just right-click their name in the chat window and select /report/.

I honestly don't know why these people bother either. I mean this guy has been at it for days, hours on end just zooming around killing everything in sight.
    • Up x 2
  11. Cynicismic

I see - thanks for that. I wouldn't have found that myself.
    :)
  12. Skiptrace

Wait a second... RadarX doesn't have outright ban privelages? But he can essentially do /kill <enter player name here> and kill them without firing a shot? If so, why doesn't he just spam the /kill on him for like ever. Just stop him from spawning, he can't hack, he'll get frustrated and leave.
  13. FlR3

Cynicismic: You can also just type /report and press enter which brings up a window. Click last player button (if the cheater killed you) on the upper right and choose (check) what cheat they are using and add comments of what happened in the comment box below.