[187] 187th Terran Guard Now Recuiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Stormaaron, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Cyrax Servius

I think I'm gonna cry.

Sheds tear...
  2. Cr4zy Ph4n

Gets tissue* Don't forget to thank DoxViper for the beautiful propaganda posters! He is a great graphics designer. :)
  3. Cr4zy Ph4n

Since the update, I've enjoyed the directive being in-game. Now... we wait for platoons!
  4. Cyrax Servius

Very successful night last night, o7 to all new recruits in my squad last night, excellent job boys!!!

Welcome to the top outfit in the game.

As always, my blood for my 187th brothers...
  5. Cr4zy Ph4n

It was! I was very pleased that everyone did their job & kicked *** along the way.
  6. Cyrax Servius

7. Cyrax Servius

Welcome to the new recruits, may you slay with us in style and enjoy our brotherhood and structure.
  8. Cr4zy Ph4n

Great OPS tonight! I can't wait for tomorrow :)
  9. Cr4zy Ph4n

10. Cyrax Servius

Glad to see you're keeping us bumped to the top.
  11. Cyrax Servius

Great job on the alert that ended at 9 pm est last night recruits, keep em coming.
  12. Rieader

Hello, im the leader of the couch potato gamers, we have just recently finished our move of the clan to genudine and wanted to introduce ourselves to all of the leading TR outfits. Look forward to playing with yall. Also bump to the top.
  13. Cr4zy Ph4n

Nice to meet you Rieader! We hope that you enjoy your new home on Genudine. Maybe we can joint-ops in the future. :)
  14. Cr4zy Ph4n

15. Cr4zy Ph4n

16. Cr4zy Ph4n

How was OPS tonight?
  17. IroncladBomber

That is an amazing poster you guys got. Keep up the good work, it is always a pleasure to fight alongside you guys in the field.
  18. Cr4zy Ph4n

Thank you Ironcladbomber. Clockwise my friend! Fighting side by side while guns blazing.. Never gets old :)
  19. Cr4zy Ph4n

20. Cyrax Servius

Hello warriors!!! 16 new recruits on their way in, let's train them right.

o7,

My blood for my 187th brothers and sisters...