Looking for new/more active outfit (NC)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by HRKorrupt, Sep 1, 2015.

1. HRKorrupt

I have recently finished my new computer build and have gotten back into Planetside 2, i love this game and when i came back i found that my once mighty outfit is now just a few stragglers. What i am looking for is a NC outfit that uses voice pretty religously, that could be Ts3 or ventrilo, I like to think of myself as a good player, probably not the best but i make up for it with teamwork, i always put the team before myself. Im also looking for a medium sized outfit, i dont wanna just be another guy in a team of 500 people, I like to know that im making a difference in a nice sized group of good teammates. So if you have an outfit that could be a good match just shoot me your site link.

Thanks.
    Korrupt
  2. gamespyer0350

EDIT: Nvm, its HRkorrupt lul im good.

idk if youd fit in with ANGC, but our ops are 7-11 PM EST Fri and Sat if u wanna hop in. Ill friend u on my NC (Gamespyer0350)

Otherwise, i recommend RITE or VCO, Both are pretty good for someone around your skill lvl
  3. Peahats

Check out Voodoo Company [VCO]. We runs ops every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday and we are always looking for new players. You can apply online at voodooshipping.net.