Giving the MBT ES Abilities to other vehicles.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

Harassers

Flashes(lol)

Lightnings

Sunderers
    _______________________________________________________________________________

How would each Empires battlefield strategies change & look like?
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

Harassers and Flashes already get a vastly superior version of Magburner.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ronin Oni

Yeah, this is basically a "Lets screw over the VS with NS vehicles" concept.

Although, there IS a new ES Buggie that is still in concept phase, and THOSE abilities sound cool

VS got a "phase shift" ability that phases the vehicle out for a couple seconds.

NC got a ramming shield that also would block/deflect heavy ordinance.

I forget what TR's ability was. Something boring and unoriginal I'm sure :p
  4. Pikachu

Deploy flash at range with kobalt, spray bullets. >:3
    • Up x 1
  5. AshHill07

Didn't the TR's one have 2 guns mounted on top?
    • Up x 1
  6. Ronin Oni

yeah maybe.

Think you might be right
  7. Scr1nRusher

Unless the Magburn variants for them get buffed.
  8. Ronin Oni

The point is they'd get nothing new.

Turbo is standard on harassers.

Also, Lockdown would be ridiculously stupid for harassers. It's survival depends on movement. Only the NC would get anything good.....

oooooooh I get it.
  9. LodeTria

Lockdown sunderer. Does it still count as a AMS or is it no-no?

Also only the NC would get anything useful out of this. You can say "uhh well like, we'll change it a bit brah" but then they aren't the MBT abilities anymore.
  10. Scr1nRusher

So VS harassers could have DOUBLE the Turbo power.

Also lockdown harassers in a good position would be powerful.

NC would get a 6 second shield that would have lower HP then the normal MBT shield.
  11. Scr1nRusher

Lockdown sunderers would only count as AMS's if they were deployed not in No deploy zones.

If a Lockdown sunderer deploys in a no deploy zone(of another AMS sunderer or base) players cannot use it as a spawn point.

The NC "shield" ability would have to be tweaked HP wise for each platform its on.
  12. Scr1nRusher

13. asmodraxus

Wouldn't work as

Harassers
    Flash's
    ESF's
    Libs

These all have superior versions of the VS ability aka Turbo/Afterburner

Sundys have a deploy shield and deploy similar to both the NC and TR but different enough.

So unless you want to buff the Magburn so its not completely useless, no point.
  14. Scr1nRusher

Why mention aircraft? lol

Also I am for magburn getting a buff.

But.... Just picture for a moment how each empires NS vehicles would be used with the Abilities.
  15. Lenox

Why not make all VS vehicles float and move like the Magrider? God, I can just imagine how unwieldy that would be for the Sunderer. I mean, it'd be usefully if we had meaningfully large bodies of water most vehicles can't cross.
    • Up x 1
  16. Keidranex

NC shield on my harasser? Oh baby, yes please.
    • Up x 1
  17. Lividicus!

Scr1nrusher or whatever you name is.... Kinda pathetic you're bumping your own bad idea thread, isn't it? Just my opinion, but you post and reply so much on forumside that I don't even bother reading your opinion anymore, and I'm positive I'm not alone there.... Keep up the trollin', hopefully you're having fun
    • Up x 1
  18. Taemien

Shield on a Reaver. Then I could mini skywhale something.
  19. Scr1nRusher

Personal attacks & saying I'm trolling?

*Yawn*
  20. GhostAvatar

Lolz, and lockdown Harassers and Flashes would be so much better. The only faction that would benefit from this would be NC with their iWin shield.