CHEATER IN SPAWNROOM!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RTBM, Aug 27, 2015.

1. RTBM

Goddamn if THIS is how planetside 2 is going to be than i REGRET spending over 300 dollars on this game!!!!
    just moments ago after i rage quit we were killed time after time in our biolab spawnroom by a guy called
    ' FMmAn " i can't believe that this is not taken into review sooner because many many vanu players have reported this guy but they managed to take the biolab without fighting at all.

I am FURIOUS at this point and if i knew who this guy was i would hit his ******* HEAD so hard while he was playing planetside behind his dip**** computer!!!!!!

**** OFF CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 4
  2. Villanuk

The sad reality is you will always have cheaters but whats not acceptable is the very slow response from who ever monitors the servers to deal with the situation and ban the little sh..t
    • Up x 1
  3. breeje

i hate cheaters and at a moment there where plenty of them but i have not seen one in months
    • Up x 1
  4. Shatteredstar

It is a kind of shame they can't do like the Guide program or something like EQ used to have to help handle reviewing reports for faster resolutions of issues. Not actual ban of anything but the investigative side or handling other CS issues or something to let the team that crushes cheaters crush them harder.
  5. Devilllike

Report him to the costumers service
    • Up x 1
  6. Gromwort

There were 2 of these hakers on Cobolt today and most Vanu players just left to play hossin instead because participating in alert was just pointless.

I assume the situation was taken care of by now but what kind of punishment there is in a f2p game ? Ban on a fresh account ? If DBG doesn't deliver anything in a next patch we may see even more of these hakers.

How long were these morons running around ? I know at least for an hour, someone told me it was more then two.If that's so then it's way too long.
    • Up x 1
  7. Simferion

Another cheater just 1-2 hours ago, in Cobalt, Vanu side. It was unplayable.
    • Up x 1
  8. Gromwort

Adding to that, in Bastion before alert started there was one more haker who have BR 90, but since it just happens from time to time i didn't even paid much attention to it.However what happened during alert was just disappointing - both players reactions (except those who just left) and how long hakers were running around.
  9. Alan Kalane

1. Don't get mad. There are cheaters in every game and this one is no different. People can hack Pentagon, what do you expect from an MMO game?
    2. Not every cheat can be prevented (trust me). Some can only be punished. That's why you have the option to report the hacker and Daybreak will investigate.
    3. In my experience there aren't as many cheaters in PS2 as people like to claim. I've only ever met one player who was clearly cheating (glitched in a wall, headshoting everyone as soon as they left spawn even when cloaked) and I've spent hundreds of hours on this game. If this happens however - report the cheater and go somewhere else. Don't let him spoil your fun.
  10. RTBM

Guys thanks for all the replies and positive talk, i was very mad dog yesterday. but i had a great experience playing with TRID again moments ago. **** i hope DBG will do the utmost to get rid of those people who spoil the game and run around long enough to destroy beautiful moments with your outfit. Death to cheaters!!! ban them!!!
  11. CorporationUSA

Welcome to PC gaming. If you want to avoid cheaters, your best chance lies on console, but even that will have some. I guess you could quit gaming altogether, or perhaps not spend so much money on it if that bothers you. You say you regret spending $300 because you encountered a cheater, so I'm assuming that means you wouldn't be so upset about it if you had spent less money(or no money at all).
  12. RTBM

that's a rather simple way to look at spending money on a game i think is the greatest game ever! period! I admit i was upset by this cheater but this isn't the first time i've been killed by a cheater. This time how ever the cheater was invisible and killing many many team mates in the spawnroom, he could have killed like a couple of hundred spawns there. SO... to answer your question a little bit better. You have to know i've been playinf this game for at least 3 years now and i've seen it all. Now i hope DBG can do something about cheaters a little bit quicker. Today i've seen 2 ban's of cheater and that made me happy. cos these people ruin a terrific game. And to reply on your statement on pc gaming...I've been on the pc platform since 1993 and never left pc gaming since. Consoles are not my thing! cheers mate
  13. Goretzu

Miller had 2-3 blatent ones a day not so long ago, and has always had at least a few per month, it seems to be down to a couple of times a week now, although it is harder to tell because the auto-ban system seems to catch the 1000 kills per hour ones pretty quickly so they disapear much sooner (which means it is working).

However I've come across some recently that are specifically not killing 1000 per hours, but rather killing more normal amounts just with 90-100% headshots and still doing things like shooting into spawn rooms.

Personally I think they need to expand the auto-statistical system to look at other odd things than number of kills, things like 23 consecutive headshot kills with an SMG should almost certainly be flagged for further investigation for instance.
  14. Gutseen

The fact that some guy with hacks pwned vanu brings happynes to mah heart