What do you fear the most in PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Aug 25, 2015.

1. 0fly0

Aircraft, aircraft was so much fun before with real air pilot, now all you can find is bad infantry players with A2G weapon.
  2. OldMaster80

This game is all about kdr, and it's much easier for them to fatm infantry with a rain of rocket pods than focusing on other aircraft. A faction having air superiority completely screws fun for ground forces because from ground is bloody hard to get rid of aircraft.
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

Infantry - When I'm shooting enemies and the wrong type of teammate walks in my line of fire several times then thinks I'm purposely shooting them so guns me down.

Vehicles - Magriders. Those floating boats are so damn wiggly.

Aircraft - I can't really say I fear any aircraft, I just dislike them.
  4. Eternaloptimist

(2) vehicles ......kind of. Specifically Harassers and Wraith Flashes
  5. hostilechild

The friendly behind me!
  6. 0fly0

I never watch k/d actually, it's the worst stat in this game, i know player with huge k/d on cobalt and they are really bad players, i know one NC player who have 4.5 k/d and spend absolutly all his day in a max, or liberator player with 3% accu and the same high k/d.
    If i want to make an opinion about a player i watch weapon accuracy, even if the guy is a farmer at least i know he can do something else.
    I agree with you, the anti air gameplay is terrible in this game again today i see the limit of anti AA launcher, try to shot esf it's like: "please wait 10 sec before lock, oh sorry your target fly away in only 2 sec".
    "ahah **** you, touch the tree instead try again".
    Mr solo liberator " ok ok you shot me 3 time with your rocket launcher, in the same time i kill 4 of your sundie but keep give it a try will i'm going to repair and **** the rest of all the vehicule in a minute..."
  7. Dgross

The TR never getting their infantry AV buffed.
  8. Klabauter8

Those braindead sh*theads who constantly climb into my Valk although they have no f*cking clue what the hell they are doing there.
  9. AxiomInsanity87

D, which would be myself making mistakes lol.
  10. TechPriestess

Magrider and Liberator, I can still feel the burning - my TR AV/AA MAX have never felt so useless.
  11. OldMaster80

It's a curse, I know.