OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! LOOK AT THIS PS2.2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McMan, Aug 18, 2015.

1. iLogan

Vanu Industries took over.
  2. elkikko92

and what not implemented? Radax say that
  3. Turkeys!

Did that give anyone else flashbacks of C&C Renegade and the Harvesters going out to collect Tiberium? Here's to hoping at least part of this makes it to live, though those random (Auraxium?) crystals dotted around everywhere seem like they would make tank battles or driving off-road a little awkward.
    • Up x 3
  4. Shocky

is that a colossus tank ANT and the **** carrier omg so cool!!!!! now i want a lodestar damn it to drop the tank on top of them
    • Up x 2
  5. ExarRazor

no offense, but even stuff on the roadmap has a slim chance of getting added.

far more things on the roadmap have been cancelled or cut than have been added
    • Up x 2
  6. Haquim

Ugh... sad but true
  7. RadarX

Most of the stuff on the current Roadmap is done. We are doing some final tweaking.
    • Up x 3
  8. Nalothisal

Gonna keep my hopes firmly planted on the ground. Stuff looks promising I'll admit.
  9. Machine Spirit

Anything larger than a gun is already out of the question.
  10. Konstantinn

Heh, looks like somebody found a way to replace models on local machine and made a video.
    • Up x 1
  11. RadarX

I'm reeling in expectations but that's probably too far reeled in.
    • Up x 5
  12. HadesR

Well expectations and hope is all a lot of the older players have to look forward to ..

Since the Roadmap is monthly , saying it's not on the RM it's not going in... Isn't saying much .. Unless we are to expect no updates after August :p

So while yes we maybe shouldn't expect things Soon ... Expecting a bit of depth and a finished Resource Revamp in the future isn't stretching things to far .. And if it is ... Then the game for a lot of people will be done ..
    • Up x 2
  13. Machine Spirit

Prove me wrong :cool: (seriously do it xD)
  14. IamDH

Choo Choo! All aboard the hype train!
  15. IamDH

I don't really think any of you should be expecting this any time soon.
    Vanu labs used to take stuff from the files all the time and we didn't necessarily get them in the actual game

Edit- I guess we really don't know, just have to wait and see
  16. AlterEgo

O Mighty Radar, I never knew the NC had their own virtual Magrider!!! What monstrosity has been created?:eek:
  17. Raka Maru

Remember, this is DBG, not SOE so it may actually happen. I've noticed DBG is listening more to the Vets.
  18. Scr1nRusher

DBG IS SOE.
  19. Scr1nRusher

This year or next year? ;)
  20. RadarX

We'll let you know!
    • Up x 5