Planetside 2: Xtreme Cloakers Rule #1

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raka Maru, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Raka Maru

After getting back into Planetside 2, after I think more than half a year of forgetting about it and almost giving up on the direction it was going... I was inspired to make another video showing that the Cloaker class is back on track and hoping to see Daybreak continue on their course of improving this game for everyone.

So for the first time in years, I updated my sig with the new video.

• Up x 1
  2. Demigan

I've always lived by a different cloakers rule: You fire just before they catch you, then you still have some advantage. If you try to fight back (or run) when they've discovered you, you are dead.
    • Up x 1
  3. Raka Maru

Very good advice Demigan. It was that way in PS1, but the TTK was much slower so they allowed cloakers to shoot while cloaked.

My weapon of choice was Crossbow at the time and it's hard to hit a moving target that's looking for you. Perhaps I'll get better at this weapon.
    • Up x 1
  4. Raka Maru

Had to fix a typo, I re-uploaded a revised version.

5. Meeka

.... I love my cloaker, I always have. While sometimes I cheese it up with a SMG, mostly, I'm using bolt actions and semi-autos in close combat. Nobody ever expects the person leading the foot zerg into the enemy encampment to be a bolt action sniper, lol. *ting*
    • Up x 1
  6. Raka Maru

When I DO feel like running/shooting/hiding the SMG is my choice also. A lot of these type of fighters are amp'ed up on energy drinks it seems :). The crossbow works just fine when playing with a beer on my table ;).