[Suggestion] Remove KDA?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devilllike, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Devilllike

yes i am in an outfit we do play together but its a shame to always have some people camp in a spawn room,kda doesnt make any difference today i made like over 200 kills and a few deaths made 3 kda so what? it doesnt matter but people take it in account so much...not all but plenty do :| planetside is not a game where kda actually matters..its an all out war game
  2. MarkAntony

KDR matters a lot in war...
    inflicting more losses on the enemy than you receive yourself is very important.
    • Up x 1
  3. Taemien

It helps when you don't even consider such players as people. But zerglings, bots, NPCs, and so on. In reality that's as good as they are. Thus I treat them as such.

They are inconsequential at best. Let your outfit do the work. If you're routinely outnumbered because half of the 'number' are bots, then its time to double the outfit size.

When you outnumber the bots on your side, you win.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

you know if those KDR champions would just push you'd win though right?
    trying to retake a base with so much dead-weight hiding in the spawn room is ridiculous, especially since spawning is restricted now, those idiots hiding at base are stopping legitimate reinforcements from spawning there.
    • Up x 1
  5. Simferion

See my sig...
  6. customer548

I don't really get it.

How would you define a "selfish player" ?
  7. MarkAntony

no. that is the entire point. you wouldn't. that is all in your head.
  8. Devilllike

a player who only acts on his own for his personal gain at all times,he doesnt care if he kills his own team,he doesnt care to help at all for example your team trys to get to the A point and you see them remotely in a place where it just doesnt do anything even the snipers who tend to only camp on a remote place trying to hit people in their spawns and stuff.

People who do anything just for their own shake like even if you can do something on your own they will kill you to get the exp,like killing you so they can get the generators etc etc that is what i call selfish they do nothing other than trying to have personal gain and they dont help the team what so ever