NC given up on connery ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kassidus, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Eugenitor

Some of it is related to the WDS.

The organized, tenacious, rapacious VS on Connery have risen to the challenge, badly outscoring both the NC and TR (the TR on Connery are doing even worse than the NC, both population-wise and score-wise). The problem is that we're still the VS on Connery, and, to affect the WDS as a whole, we can't "just win"- we have to completely smash both your empires, or at least make a lot of progress to that end.
  2. umbrellapower

It's demoralizing to log on and see that both TR and VS are eating away at your territory with barely any faction along the TR/VS front.

I think we mostly lose territory to VS due to the fact that fighting VS on the ground is an absolute nightmare with one ZOE MAX for every two VS infantrymen. Seriously, stop with the ZOE spam. I understand your KDR is precious to you and ZOE allows you to boost it to extreme levels, but the more this goes on the less respect I have for VS as a faction.
    • Up x 1
  3. Darth Oby

Yes, its normal for the VS to be winning an alert when TR has about 10% of the map and NC don't attack VS and go full force on TR until the last second when its too late....VS attack NC a bit but they norm go full force on us too.
    Oh, wait, that was not the topic....was it o_O
  4. Asageh

I lead my first squad on NC Conney the other week during a Hossin alert, we were out popped with an NC pop of 13%, I got nothing but praise from the squad about how i choose to lead, even tho we lost every territory we tried to cap.

NC leadership on Connery is a joke.
  5. Jubikus

Huh things are never what they look like. I have an alt on all 3 factions on connery 2 of which i actually play one is just stat padded and well from my experience just fooling around battles seemed to just be uncontested zergs or small fights with an occasional even fight here and there. Tho the NC did seem like a bunch of idiots running around the VS didnt seem much better but again this is just my limited experience from just fooling around.

The only real thing i noticed that is real bad for the NC and the others didnt really show is the NC have a tendancy to get locked in one place they dont push i once watched 30 NC sitting on a landing pad in a bio lab being held back by 8 infantry and 3 maxes and another where we were trying to take a point on amerish one of the bases that has 4 points and the vanu had 3 infantry on point with 1 max we had roughly 10 people out the door taking pot shots and i rushed in on light assault C4d the max and died and told in proxy that the max was down and well i spawned and ran all the way back and they still hadn't pushed in.
  6. Mefi

Nice necromancy.
  7. Sebastien

Yeah, I was really confused. I thought PS had another WDS happening.