Is it just me or are Magriders bugged abit?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ronjahn, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ronjahn

I have been driving Magriders a bit more lately and something has been bothering me.

Often when I get hit by something it doesn't make a sound. I can see the projectiles, but when they hit me I get no audio indication that I have been hit. It has been particularly noticable when going up against Enforcers and pheonixs

It's not to bad in smaller fights or in a 1v1 situation, but in a larger fight I can be strafing along when all of a sudden I'm practically on fire and I never heard a thing?

Are Magrider audio cues just more quiet? Do I just need to turn my sound up? Am I just an oblivious newb? Or is there some sort of bug I'm not familiar with?
  2. JohnGalt36

Superior Vanu sound suppression technology, for that smooth, quiet ride you've always wanted.
    • Up x 2
  3. Dethonlegs

I understand that other MBT's are affected too. If you tank a lot, this becomes annoying real quick. There have been numerous patches since this bug was first introduced and yet still no fix.

It's the equivalent of infantry not being able to hear they are being shot or the direction it's coming from. Yes it's that bad.

DBG must have some serious resource issues not being able to get something as broken as this fixed in a timely manner.
  4. JohnGalt36

I used to notice it a lot more. I haven't really experienced it in my Vanguard in the last month or two. Though, I have been flying and running around on foot like a peasant a lot more these days.
  5. ShineOut

Yeah.... it's some bug. Silent vanguards with enforcers are scary. Silent harasser enforcers, left me confused where it was coming from and what it was until my health was at half. Honestly just annoying as hell.
  6. 0fly0

For me it's more like that too, i don't fell like the mag is bug, everytime i don't ear what shooting me, it's a vanguard enforcer or harasser enforcer.