PSAlerts infantry Data

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pixues, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Pixues

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. FateJH

Never realized the NS-11C was that popular.
  3. Pfundi

Me neither. And C4s placement shocks me. And that it still has less kills than the Orion xD
  4. Elaan

VS are just better players.
    • Up x 6
  5. Asageh

Looks like I need to play with the Gauss SAW to get those numbers up.
    • Up x 1
  6. FBVanu

There it is. NERF C-4... obviously it is totally OP.. (a little sarcasm)
  7. ATRA_Wampa-One

Especially when someone like me uses it as a vastly superior close range grenade. I would put money on at least the last 100 C4 kills I've made being against infantry clusters and not vehicles.
    • Up x 1
  8. CorporationUSA

I can't believe C4 is the #2 most effective weapon. I should though, it seems like every battle has an LA trying to suicide bomb.

Nerf C4? Nah, give the spitfire a serious buff. Make them work for those cheesy kills.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pfundi

The problem isnt C4 being too good but Assault Rifles being way too low on the list.
  10. CorporationUSA

No it's not, assault rifles are only available on a support class. The medic isn't supposed to be in the top 10 for killing.
    • Up x 2
  11. Pfundi

Point for you
    • Up x 1
  12. Liberty

To all the people who are against "VS has better players" note the best KDR / Most Kills for HA also has the lowest TK's! What's up!
    • Up x 1
  13. ColonelChingles

Well, TKing someone with a high-damage weapon per shot (the Gauss SAW) is more likely because since each individual round does more damage, the chances of that friendly fire being fatal increases.

Additionally beyond HA, the VS actually aren't that great at controlling their fire either.

VS Engineers have more TKs than TR Engineers.
    VS Light Assaults have more TKs than TR LAs.
    VS Infiltrators have more TKs than TR Infiltrators.
    VS MAXes have more TKs than NC MAXes.

Really the only two classes where the VS have the least TKs is HA and Medic. In everything else the VS are more friendly-fire happy than at least one other faction.

So I really don't think that's good evidence that the VS are somehow "better" than everyone else. ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. ATRA_Wampa-One

VS has the best KDR with every infantry class but medic and infiltrator even if they don't have the most kills as well.
  15. Pfundi

Damn it, guess ill have to kill some more NC in my Scat Max to get those numbers as high as they should be.
    Interesting how the OP-Max has the least kills :D
    • Up x 2
  16. Donaldson Jones

One of those graphs is more than 6 months old.
    • Up x 2
  17. Pfundi

So? Did any of the listed get major changes in this period?
    It might have shifted just because of population by now. A little at least.
  18. Pixues

19. Pokebreaker

It's been tracking SINCE October 2014. That means the data shown is counting everything from October 2014 to present day. It doesn't mean the information is dated only for October 2014. So the graph is still relevant, unless we're looking shifts from specific changes.
    • Up x 2
  20. Beerbeerbeer

I think the NS is used so much because it's a quick and cheap way to aurax carbines across multiple characters. At least that's why I'm using it. In fact, I have all of them lol.

Plus, it's actually pretty good.