[Suggestion] 2Grenade

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Littlewhitehilt, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Littlewhitehilt

Suggestion; Sound void grenade aka aoe ala mute.

So high tech space war right? Stealth and no suppressors viable right? Well how about a grenade that mutes everything in the radius. This might seem useless but think about the players who actually use headphones. Great for the moments you want a silencer. This would effect friendlies and enemies so it is a double edged sword with the same radius as smoke and healing grenades. BAM! MORE utility for infiltrators allowing them to stay true to their role!.

Suggestion; Corrosive grenade and/or mine.
    OK, this explosive is primarily AV. It would deal a set amount of damage over time to immediately be halted by any repairs. This damage would force engineers to come or be found where the infiltrator could ambush them. It in itself shouldn't tick fast enough to kill quickly. Description would be along the lines of nanites eating other nanites or just a deadly chemical.

• Up x 3
  2. Navron

These are actually both great ideas.
  3. Littlewhitehilt

Thanks for the support Navron! I wish more would notice. My objective with my suggestions is to add power through utility without displacing role. I hope that if this is implemented it will be true to that.
  4. God Of Plutonium

the first one is a good idea, and easly implemtned too using the current audio ducking system, the second, not so much as it is hard to code and inf should not have AV
  5. jmaf1234

Ya, in hindsight I agree with no corrosive grenade. DoT or not that is removed on repair I don't feel that the intended party I targeted this for would enjoy it(CQC infil). It would probably be abused outside its intended bait the support intended role. Forced babysitting is definitely un-fun.

I would still like to push the mute grenade :D.
  6. Amouris

I really like the idea of the mute grenade. I'd imagine the flash bang grenade would provide a basic framework coding wise.
  7. Sevinos

Nicely done! Loving that corrosive!
    The corrosive would serve us better as a grenade. We already have the vanilla grenades and EMP maxing out our Bandoliers. With this as a grenade, we're practically guaranteed a kill over time with the extra corrosive damages or the standard "Engi pops out, we shoot it" kill.
  8. MisterSlim

The muting grenade idea is original, thoughtful, and good. I love it! Keep up the creative thinking!

-Stay Frosty
    • Up x 1