Where is my battle cash?!?!?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WunderLoaf, Jul 31, 2015.

1. WunderLoaf

I spent $20 on battle cash from the playstation store, and I still have not received it. I paid for it yesterday, and it still hasn't showed up, this was on the playstation store for ps4. Now gimme my battle cash!
  2. Forger

3. Profileiche

Still no answer on ticket, forum or anything. Will request money back from scee on monday.
  4. Profileiche

No answer. Psn id still cant login. Radarx blocked me on Twitter.
  5. HolySladex7

Got the same problem .. no answer from the "SUPPORT" since " 2 DAYS" its rly sad .. GIVE ME MY MONEY OR MY DAYBREAK CASH !!
  6. Profileiche

Did u read somewhere that answers may take 48h? I didnt see it and its 50 plus now.
  7. HolySladex7

Lol i paid on Friday morning, now its sunday evening
  8. user101

This may take a couple hot fix cycles to get this fixed... Don't count on some quick fix in this case.... get that out of your head.

This may take a major update to fix this problem in the game. The good news is that "money" goes to the top of the fix list in all cases.

This may take a month to get it fixed and working correct.
  9. Profileiche

RadarX shouted on me that I was told that it owuld take 48h hours when I submitted the ticket. I'm not sure I was told this. That's why I ask. Nonethless the Customer Support in this Company has even become worse. Whcih is actually quite a feat as SOE wasn't the pinnacle of it either.

We are already waiting for days for an official answer or PSA. There seem to be some people that have got their money / tokens manually transfered. Others have been blocked or ignored all together. The ticket system is said to be checked from oldest to newest. Seems there have been too many bans in h1z1 to allow a petty billing issue being solved. Petty in as it's only about 20 people posting they spent 20€/$ and didn't get it yet. What's 400 bucks to a company like DGC?

Wait... they have the money. (Said the SCEE Hotline Contact.) We just don't have the goods.
  10. HolySladex7

I DON'T WAIT A MONTH ! So i did a refund ticket if they need 2 fix something they shouldn't take our money !!! And a support who don't answer on any ticket is the worst support ever .. I did a refund ticket if i don't get my money back or my daybreak cash i'm going 2 take a lawyer !!
  11. Profileiche

You did a refund ticket ? In the Daybreak System that only allows one ticket? Or at Sony?
  12. HolySladex7

Just switch the language i'm a german guy so i switched the language 2 german i did my ticket after 3 days no answer so i switched the language 2 english and wrote an english refund ticket
  13. user101

Even if you had the cash you might not be able to buy anything in the game. It may be broken. I did not see a cash menu come up in the PC version the other day. And I have cash in my account.

Did you read the NEW - Terms & Conditions ...of DBGC.. I suggest you do... !! The word refund does not show up in it.

On the bright side for things like this -- they most of the time they give you some extras....!
  14. Profileiche

Had a nice talk with someone from SCEE Hotline. I was told that they can't do a refund until there is some kind of answer from Daybreak. Which actually means that they have our money. Earn money by having it on their account and let us hang dry without an option to refund it via SCEE Customer Support as this is a silent cream cropping scam. Playing dead until you earned enough and then "solve" the problem.
  15. Profileiche

Just sad and tired ... I can't imagine what reason might take somekind of customer support 4 days ( in my case) or more (other cases with two weeks) to solve such a problem...
  16. HolySladex7

GOT IT FINALY :D but its still a bad service daybreak ...
  17. Profileiche

Thank yoi for the Info. Will check it tomorrow.
  18. Profileiche

Got it now too. Guess we have to say thank you like good little children now. Thank you Daybreak.

Now get some regional community contacts please! Some guys that might answer issues before everything escalates. Mushroom treatment for days is a sign of bad cs.