Stealth Sunderer = 2500 certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vokker, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Vokker

Be warned, to those that were wondering.
  2. Scr1nRusher

Its 2330 actually.
    • Up x 1
  3. Turiel =RL=

Doesn't matter. Nostalgia is always worth it!
  4. Liewec123

2,3k certs to be more obvious (giant shimmering bubble on ultra) and lack blockade armour.
  5. FieldMarshall

Deploying my AMS near Indar Excavation and seeing an ESF hovering around looking for your AMS but giving up was worth the 2k+ certs.

Also getting zerged and spawncamped, sneaking an AMS behind everyone and retaking the point as the entire base spawns in.
  6. CorporationUSA

I kinda like that it costs so much. Now I can see who is probably an experienced sunderer operator when looking for a ride, thus reducing the risk of driving straight into a tank mine or MBT.
  7. Blasron

the experience driver mostly drive off road its rare that engineer put mines there. The only place i drive on road is hossin (wich i hate deeply)
  8. Taemien

I was talking over the costs with my peeps last night. We came to the conclusion that it is well worth it. You get the benefits of 4/4 Stealth in addition to the deployable bubble.

Its 1000 certs in addition to the Stealth Module, so you're effectively running two defense modules that work well together. Because lets face it. Would you want to run a cloaked sundy without the Stealth part? You'd pop up on the minimap from 100m out, might as well not have Cloak.

But with the Stealth module, you don't show up unless spotted first, so experienced sundy drivers will be able to get the Sundy in place.

One change I might consider is the 4th rank reduced to 500. That sort of makes sense, so it'd be 30-100-200-500. It goes up progressively. Cause 200 to 1000 is a big jump. And I think that is the biggest complaint about this, as people see 1000 followed by another 1000 and go goatscream.flv

And I wouldn't mind that cert price applying to all ground vehicles (obviously they wouldn't have the 5th rank cloak).

I'd also like to see this with Wraith Cloak flashes. The idea of cloaking WITH stealth module for that would be pretty nifty.
  9. Leftconsin

I've 'seen' (more like stumbled upon) Sunderers parked in the middles of roads. The cloak goes back up so fast on those things! Put it in a really inconspicuous spot (like in a tree, yes really in a tree) and your fight isn't ending until you win, you get back capped, or a whole zerg overpop drops in to defend.
  10. belthazor3457

Assuming they actually allow you into the vehicle at all rather than locking it to prevent people from discharging weapons.
  11. CorporationUSA

Yeah that's true. We need an option to just disable the guns, instead of locking the whole vehicle.