All my characters disappeared after 7/23 patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RAQemUP, Jul 23, 2015.

1. RAQemUP

When the game loads up, instead of showing me my 3 characters for all the factions, it shows the character creation screen. My characters showed up fine before patch and Planetside 2 Players still shows my 3 characters in the database.
  2. Pointyguide2

3. Wafflepancake

It's gamers version of the plague xP
  4. Takara

Hey, lets hotfix some bugs....by making the game crash to desktop every time ^.^
  5. alej

same here.. :(
  6. hemlos

Where are my toons? :mad:
  7. RAQemUP

I don't know. I think I rather deal with a crashing to desktop bug than the deletion of my characters. heh. Your poison is less painful! Much more stressful.
  8. KillingMachine

Same problem here. I just started play the game few days ago and today I purchsed 2500DG. First i thought this company is scammin me but then found the Forums :p
    • Up x 1
  9. hemlos

10. Pointyguide2

I remember my first time.:confused:
  11. hemlos

They still arent working on the missing toons problem...
    If i have to restart new toons, i will never spend another cent on the game...and only my wife knows how much i drove into it since the turn of the century.
  12. Mogsy

i'm in the same boat for the first time, 3 soldiers on each EU server -- they will be back once they fix the servers.
  13. RAQemUP

I'm sure it's just a hotfix problem but it's still super annoying. Someone mentioned on another thread that this is problem because all the servers are down except Emerald. So our characters are essentially gone until our specific server is up.
  14. H4YW1R3

I play Emerald and my characters still haven't been restored.

I know this is an issue with the login servers, but it is very annoying. Made worse by the lack of proper server status updates. The ones I've checked shows all servers up.
  15. Notheory

Have the devs update any info on the missing chars? on twitter, reddit, or here? Support site is showing servers are up, but the chars aren't showing up.