All Characters Deleted

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Python, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python

I just logged into planetside 2 and all of my characters are deleted. It gives me a 'choose which faction' screen and that is all. I am a long time player on PC, and I have no idea what is going on.
  2. Noif

OMG... It happened on me too! Where are all my characters?!
  3. Exitus Acta Probat

Hot Fix just now , give it a few to reset.
  4. Church42000

Samething here i was just about to ask what was going on. I was excited to play lol
  5. Pointyguide2

the usual no character threads.;)
  6. Wafflepancake

7. Pixues

First no character, now the game crashes during first loading screen LEL
  8. NexusOfCrisis

This is exactly why I canceled my sub. I have been playing since beta and I cant remember even 1 update that didn't come with some sort of catastrophic failure.
  9. SpartanZero

LS strikes again?
  10. TeddyMan56

Could be worse, at least nothing exploded this time.
  11. weis66555

me to I have encountered this problem
  12. alej

same problem here
  13. xMaxdamage

you dont see ur chars cause u can only connect to emerald apparently...
  14. Takara

We have all the characters safely tucked away in Vanu Archives....we are submitting them all to Vanu tentacle interaction...for some reason they are all in school girl outfits. The outfits just seemed to happen on their own.

I'm a proud spandex wearing warrior...but we have weird **** ok...just deal with it!
  15. RAQemUP

I'd gladly infiltrate in school girl outfits. Make it so!
  16. Tr4ns1st0r

Login servers are down, wait till get online and you will see you characters back :p
  17. Tekuno

This is the same thing that happened to me today, Now I'm Ticked.
  18. Navron

Most likely scenario. Peeps should just chill.
  19. zgunner

For people all worried about losing their characters just calm down. This has happened before. Your characters are still there, just come back later and hope the servers are back up.
  20. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

So Something like this? http://peopleofunitedstates.deviantart.com/art/Slenderfil-400809959
    and this? http://peopleofunitedstates.deviantart.com/art/It-s-time-for-333271170
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.