What would you buy with Daybreak cash?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HCLogo, Jul 22, 2015.

1. HCLogo

If someone were to give you 2000 Daybreak cash, what would you spend it on and why?
  2. Flamberge

More genies, since you can't wish for more wishes ;)

Oh wait... nvm.

I still haven't purchased an SMG. And I'm BR 70. So I would probably pick one up.
  3. Iridar51

Cosmetics. Don't need cash for something I can buy with certs.
    • Up x 1
  4. Noooooch

Buy NS weapons with Daybreak cash, because they will be unlocked for ALL characters, ALL factions. Definitely get an NS revolver pistol, and the NS-15M or NS-11C.

The NS Commissioner, Underboss or Blackhand revolver pistol will be available to all classes, all characters, all factions. Best deal ever.

The NS-7PDW, since it is an SMG, will be also be available to all classes, characters and factions. Another awesome deal.

The NS-15M, for heavies, and the NS-11C, for light assault and engineers, are also great weapons and would be available to all characters and factions.
  5. Noooooch

If you don't plan on creating multiple characters, then just buy cosmetics and a nice sidearm (Commissioner).
  6. tijolo

One or two camos, helmets and vehicle ******* with the rest. But follow your heart young grasshopper.

edit: aw come on I can't say peempeeng?
  7. angryBuddha

I keep staring at the Hossin Camo Bundle. There's a teal in there for NC/TR that passes for VS.
  8. Keidranex

Cosmetics for my vehicles. And if I were to ever byy a weapon, it'd have to be NS so I can use it on all characters.
  9. Ximaster

Maybe weapons for my TR HA,at the moment i have spended between my Vanu stalker and the TR HA about 4000 DBC,and the only 2 things for beign useful ive build was the NS Blackhand for the Vanu stalker (i love that revolver) and the T7 Mini Chain Gun for the TR HA,other things are other pistols for Vanu stalker,but i feel better with the Blackhand,and cosmetics for both chars,like the Green Wing skin and Spanish banner,either some headgears.
  10. CorporationUSA

I depends on what BR you are. If you don't have much you need to buy with certs, then cosmetic stuff. But if you're a low BR, buying things like weapons means you are spending certs you need for suit slots or utility/defense/ performance slots on a vehicle.

This is the way I look at it. If you need to grind to get a gun, meaning you don't have the certs for it, then how many hours are you spending to earn that gun? If it takes you 12 hours to grind 1000 certs(idk how long it takes, just a hypothetical), and the weapon itself costs 6 dollars, your time is only worth 50 cents an hour. I'm strictly talking about grinding here, not just playing and having a good time while you earn certs.

Back when I would spend money on things in PS2, I would work overtime for an hour to make up for it. That was an extra hour at work for about $15 that I could throw at the game. So that 1 hour at work saved me thousands of certs that would have taken weeks to earn.

As for what I would buy, at this point I'd probably buy horns for the vehicles I use. I like having special horns.
  11. Leftconsin

I'm approaching the point where I might want black NS weapons to help with directive achieving. I'd rather aurax the Deci-B than the Striker.
    If you are asking hypothetically because you are going to get 2k smedbux and want suggestions: get some camo that can blend into continent themes.

Good omni-faction camo that blend in:
    Indar Dry Brush (oddly very good for the rocky parts of Esamir too)
    Esamir Snow
    Cardboard
    Giraffe (not as much anymore, people complained it was too good)
    Uh... and then something green. There are a lot of green camos to pick from.
  12. Crayv

2k Dank Bucks? I would spend them a NS weapon I don't have and any left over on cosmetics.

However I would spend all 2k on a Yukkuri emblem.
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

dont spend it! put it on your HIgby bank account to earn interest!

seriously though, why ask us? buy anything you want. if you want a gun very badly but cant be bothered to grind 1k certs, go buy it. if you like a helmet, go get it. if you've always wanted to get rid of most of your faction color, go grab that camo. choose wisely though, usually there are no refunds.
    • Up x 1
  14. FieldMarshall

Nothing you can get with certs.
    Im BR100 and have everything i want unlocked, with thousands of certs and nothing to spend it on.

I would buy a voicepack if they released a new one that i wanted. Would pay 2000sc if it was really well done, like the NC merc.
    Or a helmet that looks cool.

Honestly they should invest in voice actors and release a bunch of voicepacks.
    I cant be the only one who has everything he wants but would pay good money for voicepacks.
  15. sjtw_w_stot

16. Taemien

Two Everquest 2 character slots. They just opened up a set of TLE servers, and my character pool is already full.

Not much to buy in PS2 that I don't already want. Well that I can't get with certs anyway.
    • Up x 1
  17. RykerStruvian

I had this exact same thought, hahaha. Too bad the highest you'll find on a savings account nowadays is like, 1.25% :rolleyes:
  18. Valok

I would probably finish ******* my Sundy so it looks fabulous.

EDIT: p.i.m.p.i.n.g can be classified as profanity? Jez.
  19. Regpuppy

If you haven't already, I'd get the composite armor combo bundle that's in the store. Can't stand the non-beefy default armor look and that's the cheapest way to makeover all of your classes.

Other than that, I'd get a black camo I like and a painfully flashy camo and/or a vehicle cosmetic for your favored vehicle. If you don't have a favored vehicle, default to sunderer cosmetics. Because everyone pulls sunderers at some point.
  20. Jubikus

Cosmetics for sure i like to look pretty i can tell im more attractive than the other people on my team as the enemy shoots at me more.