The Abyss - Vanu

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Hawkin-, Jun 24, 2015.

1. XxSwagwu69xX

I'm interested in joining, but I'd like to know if you have any age restrictions like most other outfits. I'm 16, so all of these 18+ and 21+ groups are kicking me out before I can even play with them :(
  2. EMPERORCHANGXU

Thanks for the squad invite last night. Made me wish I stayed on Genudine VS when the game came out on June 23rd. I don't mind playing more a support role for the VS if need be.

PSN: Dyneblade
    PS2 VS Genudine: EMPERORCHANGZU
  3. Hawkin-

We will accept 16 year olds, as long as they are not annoying. Message me on PSN: Hawkin-
  4. XxSwagwu69xX

That's good, I'm a pretty laid back person. I can contact in you in about a few hours.
  5. Hawkin-

Had fun running with you last night
  6. Duckman39

If you wish to try running with the vehicle division contact me duckman-39 I'll have weekly training nights for all vehicles with people who run them extensively. We will advise you where to put your certs.
    • Up x 1
  7. Hawkin-

Outfits are in game now come fight with some of the best players in the game.
  8. Badheal1

We are still recruiting. Msg me through PSN if youre interested: JFK_Space_Race
  9. sniped_902

i would love to join you guys , i see your outfit dominating every time i play. I'd be interested in being in Armour / infantry. Add me on PSN , Sniped_902 or mango2098 in game.
  10. Hawkin-

OK man sounds good.
  11. Badheal1

Everyday we are growing stronger. Message me, PSN: JFK_Space_Race
  12. MrMcGiggittyGoo

Back to the first page!

Toodles!
  13. Blackcell

I would seriously consider everyone checking this out:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...tactical-network-for-the-vs-community.230208/
    I'm currently watching the numbers grow and the engagement is awesome. I leave monitor the genudine channel on my phone and pick up any players from other outfits that don't have any members on or coordinate joint effort across outfits. I'm currently the only Abyss player in it and try to monitor people looking for genudine outfits. I make sure they read the basic comms setup instructions so they aren't needing much more explained in game then shooting them to Hawkin. So far it is working awesome. Has it's own stat bot that shows team kill ratio. Also coming up with a blacklist of TKers and general douchebags to let outfit leaders know they shouldn't let them in.
  14. Hawkin-

Happy national HJ Day!!
  15. Judal

I would like to join. Dont know if any of you know me from dust. But if you do then you know I play to win and listen very well. The only problem is the mic one due too my living area speaking is loud and annoying if you can overlook this stuff then my PSN is superdork13 I mostly play HA.
  16. CommTruise

Still recruiting active Vanu players.
  17. Hawkin-

18. Judal

If you're still recruiting shoot me a message
  19. iame_

Great outfit. Good times. The even let me join (see sig). Become ONE OF US.. mmmm cookies.

20. esto20

Hey i'd love to join you guys psn: esto20 I added Hawkin- and sent a message!