Planetside 2 keeps crashing every ~20

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SG22V, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SG22V

So this started when PS2 went on multi threading, PS2 kept crashing around every 20 min or so. When it crashes, it says PS2 has stopped responding, and I press cancel and it doesn't freeze or glitch I just press cancel and I have to restart the game... This is pretty annoying, so help a m8 out! ;)
  2. Thundex

Same for me.
  3. Lord_Mogul

• Tried to verify the game files?
    • tried to reinstall the game?
    • Your temperatures are alright?
    • your RAM and Hard Drives are fine?
    • unstable overclocking? (prime95 may run fine but games still may crash. like BF3 or Crysis)
    • enough free memory to properly execute the game?
    • any problems with other games that might help defining the problem?
    • all drivers up to date?
    • anything running in the background that may cause problems? (like stuff that injects something)
  4. user101

Well if you are playing blur motion "on" your going to crash, its that simple the DEV's as far as I know they have never fixed blur motion it's still broken and they did not know if it could be fixed. Wide Screen is broken also. They have never gone back and fixed some of this screen stuff listed in the menu. Bloom seems to work some times. Blur motion has been broken for months now.

Never saw any statements that it has been fixed.

I am not sure anything will get fixed with PS4 on line now.
  5. Veph

Same.

Yes, yes, yes... and it happens the same on my PC as it does on my laptop, of which one is AMD/Nvidia and the other is Intel/Nvidia. They're very different systems. No overclocking at all. No problems with other games. And it just started to do this bull since a few patches ago. If not the most recent; I haven't played for a while.
  6. maximusbigamus

hi all...

took me weeks to sort this out, and in the end i finally solved all my freeze crash laggy fps drops issues!

All i did today was a total re-install of windows 7 64bit downloaded and updated my drivers downloaded ps2 and hey all works super super fine. .

i knew i should of done this weeks ago, although it took a few hours it was so so worth it..

hope this works for ya all..... THIS GAME IS NOW PLAYABLE..

THANKS TO ME AND NOT THE DEVS!!!